Part - 10

Nandani was pacing in her room thinking what to do now.

Nandani's pov
Aiyooo!!!!! Nandu soch jldi kuch pta nhi yeh Soha poha tere Manik k saath office main kya kya kar rhi hogi..... Aiyappa ( looks towards sky) jldi kuch idea do naa and then suddenly something click in her mind and she smile evilly.

Scene: Malhotra Office
Manik reached office and everyone stands up to wish him. Girls were ogling on him and boys were jealous of him but no one dares to speak in front of him. He with an attitude moves towards his cabin. Soha also came in a few minutes.

Manik without looking at her says "Soha is everything prepared for meeting" while looking in a file.

" Yes Manik" Soha says.

"Hmmm, We should move towards conference hall then" said Manik. With this he stands to move.

"Manikkk....I...." was saying Soha. But Manik speaks in between and do not let her complete.

" Listen Soha after meeting we can talk" said Manik and with this he left his cabin leaving hell frustrated Soha. The meeting was going to start and soon the conference room was set with necessary employees and the clients. Manik stood up from the chair and switched on his laptop for the presentation.

The meeting goes smoothly and finally the deal comes in favor of Manik. After this Manik with Soha entered in his cabin...

Soha congratulates Manik on which he left his famous smirk.  Soha thinks it as a good opportunity and comes close to Manik.

Before Manik can react to anything.

THUDDD!

With this the door opens and Nandani entered in his cabin. 
Nandani saw their closeness while Soha smiles looking towards her. Nandani moves towards them and holds Manik's hand and pulls him beside her.

Nandani- "May I know yeh kaunsi meeting chal rhi h" by gritting her teeth.

Soha smiles which was only increasing Nandani's anger.

Manik- Nandani...

Nandani- Shut up Mr Manik Malhotra!

Manik- Nandani meri baat toh suno. Then thuddddddd which shocked Manikkkk to the core from his heart. Nandani slapped Manik and he holds his cheeks.

Soha - Manik Manikk!

Which brings Manik out from his dream.

Manik saw his surrounding and realized that Nandani is not present here. He got relieved that it was only a dream.

Soha- "Manikkk what happened" holding his cheeks

Manik removed her hand from his cheeks.

Manik- "Soha, you can go would talk to you later. I want to be alone for some time"

Soha- "but Manik.."

Manik- (shouts) Go!!!!!

Soha at once left his cabin, afterall she knew Manik's anger.

Manik's pov
Ohhhh God!!!!!!! Manik what is happening to you. Slap vo bhi ek ladki se nhi nhi it was only a dream it can't be real, hmmm, it can not be real. Nandani yehhhh ladki kya kar rhi h. Mere dimag se iska naam nhi jaa rha h. Pagal h voo puri ki puri aur mujhe bhi pagal kar degi and smiles with this.

Manik sits on his seat and started doing his work in laptop.

After some time there was knock on the door. Manik- "come in" without looking at the door.

He thinks its Soha and says " I have said na to leave me alone" now also doing his work without looking at person.

Voice- (sadly) " I have thought to surprise you but lagta hain you are not happy to see me here"

Manik got shocked to hear this voice and looks at the person. Nandani was the only word that he speaks after that.

************

Hows the part?

Hit votes and do leave your reviews!