Part - 18

Nandani present the presentation and impress everyone in the conference hall... 

Manik also felt proud on her....

" So Now you can take your decision to invest your money in this company or not" said Nandini confidently looking towards Manik

"It will be a pleasure to work with this company and specially with u" said Arymann with a smirk and move his hand forward to shake hands with her....

Manik was red with anger+ jealousy seeing all this...

When Aryman move his hand forward Manik at once take his hands and shake hands with him....

Arymann was little dissappinted but Nandini pressed a smile on seeing her dear hubby Mr Manik Malhotra jealous.....

"It will be plzure to work with Khurrana's as well" said Manik giving a forced smile to Aryamann..

Arymann smiled back and then again forward his hands for handshake with Nandini but Manik at once gave the agreement papers in his hands....

"Agreement papers" said Manik in his full Malhotra attitude tone....

But Nandini interfered him.. "You can read these paper and then sign them" said Nandini

"I can trust you" said Aryamann looking towards Nandini in a full flirting tone...

"Hmm... You can trust me but we are proffessional so you can see them once" said Nandini

"I will pay anything for you" said Arymann absent mindedly...

"What???" Said Nandini becoming shocked....

Manik also fisted his hands and anger was visible in his eyes......

"I..... I mean that I will pay anything to work with u... I mean.... I mean to work with this company" explained Arymann....

Nandini smiled and Manik too controlled himself.....

Arymann signed those papers and then at once hug Nandini.....

This hug was all of a sudden that Manik and Nandini was little shocked with this.....

Manik's pov
What does he think of himself??? Tab se flirt kr rha h and he is only looking towards Nandini, aur koi nhi h kya yha, idiot, agr iss deal ki baat nhi hoti then he surely have today admiited in the hospital.... Why the hell he hug her?? And Nandini, why is she smiling? Itni smile toh mujhe bhi nhi di hogi jitni uss idiot ko de rhi h tab se......... 

Nandini break the hug....

"So now we r partners" said Arymann looking towards Nandini...

"Hmmm Partners" said Manik and stands beside Nandini.....

"Now we should leave" said Arymann to Nandini

" Yaa... Sure... You should" said Manik clenching his teeth

Arymann gave a smile to Nandini and she too pass a smile to him which was not unnoticed by Manik......

After they leave only Manan were left in the conference room.... 

Nandini was going to leave but Manik hold her hands and pushed her towards him......

Due to this sudden push, Nandu's hairs were spread all over on her face.....

Manik moved his hands forward but Nandini said " areeh Manik kya kr rhe ho bhul gye today we have to talk to lawyer for our divorce"

Nandini came out from his grip and free herself...

She was moving towards door but Manik at once pushed her towards wall...

"Manikkk" said Nandini 

But can't say more as he take her lips in his for a kiss.... Nandini eyes bulged out with this kisss....... Continued with the next part😜😜