Part - 47

"So what's going on?" asked Aryaman as he came to Malhotra office and directly went inside Nandani's cabin...

Nandani was checking some files when she got surprised seeing Aryaman in her cabin and asked "What are you doing here?"

Aryaman make a face like he is hurt by Nandani's words. Seeing him Nandani rolled her eyes and didn't said anything... "Huh!! No one cares for you Aryaman" said Aryaman pouting...

Hearing this Nandani smiled but hide it soon and commented "Right now you are behaving no less than drunk Manik..."

"Ohh so you are saying that I am looking cute" said Aryaman wriggling his eyebrows in a way to tease her...

Nandani bobbed her head as no still looking in the file and said that "No I want to say that you are doing same drama like drunk Manik was doing." Then she looked towards Aryaman to see his funny expression.

Aryaman said "Huh?" but then his lips curved into teasing smile by which Nandani understood that something is definitely running in his brain...

"Vaise Nandani are you reserving cute word for your Manik?" asked Aryaman with teasing smirk...

"Huh? When did I say that Manik was looking cute while he was drunk?" asked Nandani...

"Nandani!!!! Come on accept that he was looking cute when he was drunk you can't lie here!!! Vaise bhi he is not here to listen what we are talking about!!" said Aryaman smiling...

"Cute and Manik... Never ever" said Nandani looking in her file....

"Now you are not doing fair with that cute Manik" said Aryaman complaining...

Nandani glared him shooting daggers to him and asked "Aryaman are you in my team or in Manik team?"

Aryaman make a puppy face and said "Nandani actually I was in your team only...."

"Was, not now?" asked Nandani glaring Aryaman...

"No I haven't said like this. At starting I was in your team but now I am in both team." confessed Aryaman making a puppy face...

"No you are in my team only not in his team" said Nandani sternly...

"Aree I am in your team too!!" said Aryaman cutely...

"Only in my team Aryaman!!" said Nandani...

"Can't help that because I am feeling pity on the poor boy he had no one on his side to help him to make him realize his feelings" said Aryaman sadly...

"Who has called for it? He only... Now let him do work hard on his own." said Nandani shrugging her shoulder...

"But what would he do alone? He don't know how it feels when someone is in love?" said Aryaman in a pity tone...

"Like you have done PhD on this love feelings..." said Nandani sarcastically... Aryaman pouted hearing this..

"And one second why are you feeling pity on Manik? Don't say you both are now friends..." asked Nandani raising her eyebrows...

"He said me buddy so don't you think I should help him with all this. At least I can show him right path." said Aryaman with pouted lips...

"No!!! He had to do all that on his own... No one would help him and dare you Aryaman if you try to help him I would not talk with you than ghumna apne uss buddy k saath, got it!!!" said Nandani shooting daggers at Aryaman... Aryaman bobbed his head as yes seeing her angry but in his mind he was feeling sorry for that poor guy....

Nandani was looking in her file again when Aryaman again interrupted after 2 minutes of silence "Vaise what is your Manik doing?"

Nandani looked towards him and glared him. "Nandani!! I can't ask na what is my Manik doing. Technically, mentally, socially and physically Manik is yours only na now also whether you accept that or not" said Aryaman with a wink...