Part - 39

"What the hell Soha!!! Where is Nandini?" asked Aryaman furiously...

"How would I know? Where is she?" said Soha shrugging her shoulder carelessly...

"Last time I am asking you Soha, where is Nandini, kya kia tumne uske saath?" asked Aryaman glaring Soha...

"Excuse me!! How would I know where is she?" said Soha glaring Aryaman...

"Then why the hell did you told me that Nandani had had left?" asked Aryaman with a dangerous voice...

#Flashback

Aryaman was waiting for Nandini and Manik from last one hour. Soha was also there waiting for Manik.

"Where would be Manik? Nandani k pas hone k toh koi doubt hi nhi h bcoz where ever Nandani would be now no one knows about it, how sad!!! Is it possible Manik would have gone back thinking that Nandani may have gone?" thought Soha looking here and there for traces of Manik..

"Where would they be at this hour? I have asked them to reach here on time. Is it possible they need help may be they are in some danger?" thought Aryaman tapping his foot and looking at his watch...

After waiting for more 5 minutes Aryaman muttered " I have to go find them"...

Hearing this Soha became tensed and thought that "I would be in trouble if Aryaman would came to know that Nandani is missing... Because first they would raise a finger on me no doubt on that... Think Soha think something..."

While Aryaman was trying to go Soha came on his way... Aryaman raised an eyebrow and said "Not now Soha right now I am in no mood of your baseless talks"...

"Oh Really!!! But guess what I was going to say something which you want to hear out at this moment... Nandani had already left" said Soha looking at Aryaman...

"What? How do you know?" asked Aryaman not believing at all...

"I have seen her when she had left" said Soha shrugging her left shoulder...

"Then why the hell you didn't told me about that?" asked Aryaman...

"Have you asked? asked Soha with a smirk...

"How do I believe you that she had left already" asked Aryaman...

"Your wish to believe or not!!! But see Manik is also not here, they had left together" said Soha crossing her arms...

Aryaman tried calling Manik and Nandani but had no luck as there numbers were not reachable.. He waited for some more time and then thought that may be Soha is right.. Hopefully they would be with each other and that too safe... And then he left, but after reaching hotel he came to know that Nandani had not reached....

# Flashback ends

"I had told you as a matter of fact that she was not there so maybe she had left..." said Soha with a smirk...

"You told me you had seen her when she had left" said Aryaman...

"Aww is it soo? Then my mistake I have not seen her" said Soha with a wink...

Aryaman gritted her teeth and said "How cruel you can be Soha? Do you have any slight bit of idea that she may be in trouble" ...

Soha smirked and said "And do you have any slight bit of idea that may be she must be having fun with someone else other than you as that's what sluts do" ...