Part - 17

Manik came in another room, while servants came with his bag...

"Kya h???? Bag rkho aur jao yha se" said Manik in anger to the servants...

Servants at once keep the bags aside and left closing the door.....

How dare she???? How???? Said Manik and he punched the wall... 

"I am bored of you, I need a change" he remembered Nandani's word and his eyes were red in anger...

"Bored of me... of Manik Malhotra" and puched once more on wall...

"No Nandini you can't go from my life, Noo, u just can't and neither I will let anyone come in your life other then mee" said Manik in anger....

Scene: In morning

Manik eyes were closed and he was roaming his hands on the bed to hold Nandani, When he didn't get her touch he irritatedly said "Nandani, come here"

But when he didn't listened her voice he unwantedly open his eyes, he rubbed his eyes... He noticed that he was not in his room and then he realised that it was not his room, He remembered the previous night scene and anger overpowered him.....

" So, Mrs Malhotra be ready for what storm is coming in your life" said Manik and started becoming ready for office...

After becoming ready Manik came and see Nandini is no where.... His eyes were searching her but when he didn't see her he was confused..

Manik ask one of the servant "Nandini kha h????"

"Sir Ma'am subah hi kahi chali gyi h" said the servant...

"Wat???? Voo Ghar chodkar chali gyi.." Said Manik

"Sir Ma'am saaman lekar nhi gyi" said the servant with his head hung down...

"Achaaa, thik h tum jao" said Manik and become relieved...

Manik's pov
Nandini itni subah subah kaha jaa sakti h??? kahi apne liye boyfriend dhundhne toh nhi

Manik's heart- toh tujhe kya farak pdhta h????

Manik's mind- hahaha, I don't care about her

Manik's heart- Then why are you worrying about her

His trance was break by a phone call

Manik received his call

"Manik kaha ho tum, tumhe pta h naa aaj important deal h" said Soha

"Yaa, I know, I m coming" said Manik holding his forehead with his one hand

"Kya hua Manik you looked tensed" asked Soha

"None of your concern"said Manik and cut the call and left for office

Malhotra's Industries
Manik reached office but he was lost somewhere in his mind...

"Khurrana's aa gye??" Asked Manik while reaching office..

"Sir voo andar...." the staff was going to say something but was left in between 

"Ohkk, they are waiting in conference hall" said Manik taking out his files..

"Sir voo meeting start....." Again one of the staff was going to say something but Manik cut her in between

"Wat Sir, Sir??? I am getting late, move and do your work everyone..." Said Manik and opened the door of Conference hall

He saw the presentation is going on and he became surprised to see that meeting was started without his presence....

"Wats all this?? " said Manik loudly which break everyone attention from the presentation going on......

He opened the light and became shocked to see Nandani sitting on his place and giving him a smile....

Manik's pov
Ab ye ladki yha kya kar rhi h??? Kahi yeh badla lene toh nhi aayi naa, maybe meri reputation spoil karne ke liye

Manik comes near to Nandani and became more shocked to see her dress, she was wearing formals... While Nandani was smiling knowing that what is going in his mind

Nandani's pov
Mr Manik Malhotra this is only a starting, you have to see much more, From now onwards you will see a different Nandani.....

"Hey...Manik Malhotra, any problem????" Asked Arymann khurana and shakes hands with him

Manik see him and give him a fake smile

Manik's pov
Yha meri life main problems hi problems h isse kya btau main?????

"No, no problem" said Manik giving a fake smile...

"Hmmm... Nandani start the presentation" said Arymann to Nandani giving him a smile

"What Nandini and presentation.. Look actually I was" was saying Manik...

But Nandini cut him in and said " Yes Mr Malhotra I am going to start please have a sit and let me start already we are late..."

Manik's pov
How does Mr Khurana know her name????? Itni jldi intro bhi ho gya aur smile kaise de rhe h donno ek dusre ko idiots.. Ab she will gave presentation.. God knows agr ye deal gyi hmare haath se then no one can save you from me Nandini..

"Yaa, sure" said Manik and occupied a seat... Continued with next part