Part - 27

Nandini look towards the newspaper which was may be hidden by someone.. She take it and as soon as she see the topmost headlines her eyes popped out..

The news headline say "The most powerful business tycoon Mr Manik Malhotra was found to be making out publicly with his wife Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra..." with a pic covering the full front page..

While In washroom Manik was thanking his stars

"It was good that I hide the newspaper having our kissing pic... Otherwise what excuse I would have given to Nandu... She would have surely shouted on me seeing that pic" thought Manik getting relief...

Manik came out from washroom and saw Nandani was just taking out her clothes to go for a shower...

"Manik" said Nandani..

"Haa" said Manik combing his hair...

"Kal night mai kuch hua tha?" asked Nandani...

Hearing this comb fell from his hand and he looked towards Nandani asking "kya hua tha?"

"Nhi... I was just asking uh know I was drunk sooo" said Nandani while Manik's face had drained colour....

"Uh know after drunk someone can take your advantage naa so that's why say na kuch hua toh nhi tha na?" asked Nandani...

"So... what do you think would I take your advantage Nandu?" asked Manik

"Pta nhi Manik... I am not able to understand you what you want... Can you pls tell me kuch hua tha ya nhi" said Nandani folding her arms across her chest...

"Kuch glt nhi hua tha Nandani" said Manik diverting his attention from Nandani to mirror...

"What is this then Manik Malhotra" asked Nandani holding the newspaper... Manik turned to look at her and was shocked to see the newspaper...

But soon his expressions get hardened and he said "What"

"Why the hell did you kissed me Manik? I have told you na I want to move on from you" said Nandani gritting her teeth...

"Move on??? Really Nandani uh think I would let you go soo easily" asked Manik

"Manik what do you want from me? Uh think I am a slut?? Jab maan aaya paas aa gye jab maan aaya door chle gye" said Nandani...

Manik was quiet and didn't said anything...

"Manik uh don't love me na?" asked Nandini getting serious...

Manik was shocked with this sudden question and looked towards her...

"Nandu not again" said Manik and then glared her..

"Please Manik answer my question uh don't love me nah??" said Nandini.. Her eyes were shining with tears...

"I don't believe in love Nandini" said Manik looking down...