Part - 9

Manik pulled her pallu of saree slowly towards himself which was giving goosebumps to Nandani.

Manik- (smirkingly) So, ab nhi bhaagna

Nandani didn't said anything. Manik pulled her more closer, finally Nandani's back collided with his masculine chest.

Manik now holds her waist and give a kiss to her shoulder. Feeling his touch on her body she closed her eyes and her heartbeat starts pacing rapidly.

Manik- Nandani

But her voice gets chocked, Manik smiled seeing her state.

Manik start nuzzling his nose on her shoulder where as his hands were busy in making patterns on her waist.

Manik- Nandani I think that you too are enjoying this hain naa.

Nandani comes out from her trance.

Nandani - (stammering) nhi toh.

Manik- (smilingly) Are u sure?

Nandani- hmmm.

Manik- okk tumhe farak nhi pdta if I touch you na with this he starts roaming his one hand shamelessly on her back making Nandani tremble.

Nandani- (with great difficulty) Nhi.

Manik- now touch her earring and move towards her ear ab bhi nhi and bite her earlobe

Nandani fisted her hands and nods No.

Manik now turns her holds her chin and makes her look towards his face. He leaned forward as if he was about to kiss Nandini. She closed her eyes in anticipation and in response Manik smirked and just brushed his lips with hers. Nandini opened her eyes shyly just to notice his intense.. Actually very intense gaze on her!!!!!

Manik- achaa I don't have effect on you, hmmm said he smirkingly

Nandani only blushed in return and nods no

Manik- koi nhi but I want tooo give you reward

Nandani looked at him

Nandani- reward

Manik- bhul gyi you have made delicious breakfast for me naa so in return I should give you naa something.

Nandani- but I don't want reward said she smilingly.

Manik- (making a cute pout) why not? I would give you reward with this his lazy fingers start doing their work and he start roaming his naughty fingers all over her bare arms and her back. Nandini's breath was going all wild.

Unable to bear the torture Nandini pushed him away, only to get back banged in his chest again. He kissed her knuckles.

Without waiting further time Manik slammed his lips with her. He start sucking all the gloss from her lips and she could do nothing but to hold him tight surrendering herself completely to him.

Manik chewed her lower lip, she parted her lips he entered her mouth just to kiss her as much as he could.

He kissed her senselessly. Feeling the need to breath he pulled apart to just look at her who was all lost..!!!! He was loving the fact that his touch affect her so much..!

He started playing with her neck and shoulders planting intense kisses all over her skin making her tremble. He slowly loosened his grip and dig his nails on her waist. She couldn't do anything but moan his name.

He then turns her backward holding her waist with one hand and her another hand was placing her hairs on the front side. He shamelessly roam his hands on her bare back making her difficult to control. She was fisting her hands tightly while Manik was busy in placing kisses to her back and was going to open the dori of her blouse.

But their moment got spoiled by the phone call, Manik gets irritated while Nandani thanked her AIYAPPA to save her!!!!!

Manik saw the caller who was no other then Soha. Manik attend it but not let Nandani go away from his grip.

Soha- Manik where are you? Do you forgot we have a meeting today?

Manik- yaa, Soha I remember, I am coming.

On listening the name of Soha, Nandani was again angry.

Nandani's POV
AIYAPPA!!! Yeh kya yeh Soha kab mere Manik k picha chodegi, lgta h she forgets morning breakfast, abhi kuch aur karna hoga so that she maintain distance from Manik but kya karu? She was lost planning something big for Soha.

Manik disconnected the call and saw Nandani getting lost in her thoughts.

Manik- Nandani, I have a meeting soo I have to go now.

Nandani passed a faked smile. With this Manik kissed on her cheeks and open the door of the room.

Manik- vaise Nandani we can continue this in night where we left. What's say? (winking)

Nandani blushed only on hearing this, Manik smilingly left to his office.

***************

Hows the part?

Do hit votes and leave your reviews.