Part - 6

"Don't you have manners to knock the door before opening? You STUPID HEAD!!!!!" said Soha rudely.

Nandani came towards Soha glaring her and slapped a tight slap on her slap.

THUDDD!!

Soha touched her cheeks and looked at Nandani shockingly. She was thinking her as a fool whom she could say anything and she would not open her mouth.

"Mind your business Miss Soha! You are standing in my house and you have still audacity to speak to me like this. I would not tolerate your this rude behavior. Right now I have just slapped you if again you tried to do something like this then you don't know me what more I could do to you" Nandani said sternly.

Soha was shocked but except Soha there was one more person who was shocked and yes he was none other than MANIK MALHOTRA. Manik was also hell shocked to see Nandani's bold avtar.

Manik's POV
Oh Gawdddd! I thought that she would be a quiet innocent girl but she is different man, I am impressed with her. She is not dependent on me, she can fight for herself on her own.

"Listen you!" Soha was going to say something when Nandani cut her in middle.

"Miss Soha mind your tongue before speaking vrna you know the consequences, you have just faced it." said Nandani folding her arms to her chest.

Manik knew if he would not stop this then this would go far. "Chill ladies!" Manik said and he move forward towards Nandani.  "Soha meet Nandani she is my wife and Nandani meet my personal assistant Soha!" Manik said while introducing them to each other.

"I have already met this psycho" Nandani murmured which was audible to Soha.

"What did you say?" asked Soha glaring Nandani.

"Nothing" said Nandani faking a plastered smile on her face.

Soha makes a face while Nandani turned towards Manik. "Manik breakfast bna rhi hu mai aaj, aap change kar ke aa jaiye, you have to go to office na" said Nandani sweetly to Manik.

Manik just nodded his head while Soha was irritated with his behavior. "But Manik we" Soha tried to say when Nandani cut her again.

"Soha please keep office work in office only and if you want to do breakfast then go to dining table we are coming in few minutes" said Nandani giving cold stares to Soha.

With this Nandani holds Manik's hand and goes towards their room without sparing her a glance. "Nandani you have done very big mistake, you raised your hand on me I would make sure you would payoff for this one day" said Soha getting pissed over on Nandani.

Nandini brings Manik in their room by holding his hand. Once they entered in their room Nandini left his hand and she takes out his clothes from closet, while Manik was looking at her.

"Manik you go and get ready, you have to leave for office na" said Nandani while placing his clothes on the bed. After this she tried to move outside but Manik pulls her such that her back collided with his chest.

"So, what was that?" asked Manik.

"What?" said Nandani trying to be innocent.

"Don't try to be smart with me Mrs. Malhotra" said Manik.

Nandini turned towards him and said "How can you do this Manik?" Manik got shocked .

Manik's POV
May be she had seen me kissing Soha, so now its the time that she should get to know the truth.

"Listen Nandani, I am like this only" said Manik plainly.

"Then you have to change yourself now" said Nandani looking in his eyes.

"Manik Malhotra kisi ke liye change nhi hota, get that clear in your mind" said Manik glaring her.

"Then I would change you" Nandani said.

"You" Manik tried to say when Nandani cut him and said "you can't take my side in front of that Soha, she was speaking so bad about me, but you were standing quiet there, why?"

Manik got surprised to listen this and said "you were talking about this?"

"Aur nhi toh kya" Nandani said innocently.

Manik's POV
It seems she had not seen us kissing then. Should I tell her about all that or should I wait for the correct time.

Nandani saw him lost so, she snapped her finger in front of him. Manik came out from his trance
Nandani widening her eyebrows asked "Manik is there anything left still that I should know?"

************

Hows the part?

Do u guys liked Nandani's character?

Hit votes and do give your reviews.