Part - 22

Manik looked towards the girl and shockingly said "Sohaaa"..... 

Soha gave him a cheesy smile and hold his hand in her grip, Nandini looked at their hands, she was feeling soo angry on Soha but she can't do anything. She thought Manik has invited Soha too in this party....

"Soha tum yha, kaise" asked Manik shockingly looking towards Soha....

"Mr. Malhotra maine invite kiya h Soha ko" said Arymann smirking.. 

What more can I expect this from this idiot, what was the need to invite Soha in this party??? thought Manik making face...

"Manik tum khush nhi ho mujhe dekh kr kya??" Asked Soha making a sad face and keeping her another hand on Manik shoulder.. 

"Nhiii aisa nhi h.... " Said Manik and removed her hand from his shoulder..

"You guys know each other very welll" said Arymann questioningly..

"Yeah!!! She is my pa that's why" said Manik in irritated tone..

"Aaaah then also it seems u both r very close to each other" said Arymann coming close towards Nandini...

Manik looked towards Arymann.. Where as Nandini who was looking straight was not at all trying to show she is getting hurt, getting very angry by listening all this.

But a strong person can also get weak at a moment, she has not any asked or demand an explanation from Manik about Soha and him.. She was holding soo much to herself.. She hold the glass tightly in her hands...

"What do you mean" asked Manik in anger tone...

"Matlab u both form a great couple" said Arymann smiling sheeplishly.. 

And BURST......

The glass holded by Nandu broke down in pieces and pierced in her hand. And blood start coming from her hands...

"Nandu" said Manik and immediately move towards her and holds her hand..

"Dhyan kaha h tumhara, aaaahhhh kitna blood aa rha h, hurt kr liya naa khud ko" said Manik in concern taking her hands in his...

"Hurt ..... Aur kitna hurt Manikk" said she smiling....

Manik looked towards her and said that "baitho idhar" pointing towards chair....

"I m fine Manik, Chotti si chot h ye...." said Nandini and take away her hands...

"Listen mujhe gussa mat dilao, u know Manik Malhotra tumse jyada stubborn h, so better keep quiet and sit here..." Said he and take her hands again in his..

He sit on his knees and make her sit on stool and slowly take out the pieces that were pierced in her hands.

"Choti si chot h ye... Dekho kya kr lia tumne... Pta ni dhyan h kaha" was saying Manik....

Nandini was looking towards him... While Soha and Aryaman were pissed up....

He ask ice from the waiter and place on her hands....

"Dard ho rha h kya??" Manik keep asking in between.. Nandini nodded as no...

Nandini only look towards him and tears filled in her eyes...

Nandini's pov
Kaash Manikkk tum iss pain k saath voo pain bhi dekh sakte jo tumne mujhe diya h... Yee toh uske aage kuch bhi nhi h....

After tying his handkerchief on her hands he looked towards her and see tears in her eyes..

"Heyyy Nandu, kya hua dard jyada ho rha h kya" said he placing his hand on her cheek....

"Nhiii" said she and wiped out her tears with the back of her other hand....

"Nandu ghar chale bolo uh need rest" asked Manik with concern....

"Areeeh abhi kaise abhi toh party start hui h" said Arymann interfering....

"Listenn...." Was going to say Manik but nandu interrupted....

"Manikk thodi der baad chalte h, main thik hu ab" said Nandu so as to dismiss this conversation...

"Okk" said Manik and stands up..

Then only announcement for dance was made....

"Guys lets go for the dance" said Arymann..

Manikk look towards Nandu but Soha then only come close to Manikk and said "Manikk chalo naa dance krte h.." 

Manik said "No Soha.. Nandini is not okay..."

But Nandu smilingly said "Manik jao go and enjoy your life"...

Soha pulled Manik towards the dance stage...

Manik look towards Nandu but Nandu looks at opposite side, tears start flowing from her eyes again...

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi

Nandu's pov
Nandu tu weak nhi h, be strong.. kya ho gya h tujhe aaj... Main chah k bhi aansu nhi rok paa rhi hu. Aaaahh Aiyaappa aaj bohat jyada hurt ho rha h pta nhi kyun, aaj khud ko rok nhi paa rhi..

Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa..

She look towards waiter and ask for a drink and gulped that drink in one second when she saw Soha very close to Manik....

Khamoshiyan.. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan.. lipti hui khamoshiyan

Soha hands were on his shoulder while his hands on her waist...

Soha was intentionally coming very close to Manikk while Manikk was trying to avoid her.. He was stealing glances of Nandini....

Kya uss gali mein kabhi tera jaana hua
Jahaan se zamaane ko guzre zamaana hua

Nandini gulp down one more shot seeing them...

Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua

Arymann come forward to Nandu and ask her for a dance. Nandani give her hands in his hands smilingly...

Khamoshiyan ek saaz hai
Tum dhun koi laao zaraa Khamoshiyan alfaaz hain
Kabhi aa gunguna le zara

He too smiled and bring her to the dance stage and stands adjacent to Manik...

Manik then see Nandu with Arymann where Arymann was putting his hands on her waist and her hands were on his shoulder..

Manik can't bear their closeness and he stopped dancing and go towards Aryman and Nandini and said "Arymann can you excuse us, I want to dance with my wife".....

"Yaa Yaa of course" said Aryman having no option and left her....

Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa.. haa..
Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi

Soha made a bad face seeing Manik and Nandini together....

Manik take Nandini's hand in his and pulled Nandini with a force she comes close to him. He placed his hands on her waist whereas she kept her hands around her neck...

Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa..

He make her turn such that her back collide with his chest... He with his one hand placed her hair aside and kissed her bare back....

Khamoshiyan.. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan.. lipti hui khamoshiyan

Where as Nandini closed her eyes...

He lift her in air... They were dancing like a passionate luvers... But two of the persons standing there get jealous on seeing their dance.....

Khamoshiyan.. teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan.. lipti hui khamoshiyan

Hit likes and comments and predict what more this party has stored for Manan!!!