Part - 4

Nandani tried to move but he holds her waist and opened the shower. They were standing under shower with Manik's hands on her waist. Cold water was falling on them.

She was wearing his white shirt which was now wet and was giving a perfect figure to her by clinging to her body. Some strands of hair were covering her face. As his shirt was loose on her so it was clinging on her bare shoulder which was only inviting him.

Manik pinned her with the wall. She was sandwiched between him and wall. He blocks her way by his hands and came dangerously close to her.

Nandani knew what was going to come but she had no guts to stop him. Manik dived his face on her shoulder and start licking the water droplets. He give her a love bite on her shoulder to which she moan and hold him by his shoulder tightly.

Then he give her a soothing kiss on her love bite. The intense proximity was creating havoc in her body. Manik kissed her neck and gave her a love bite which make her to moan loudly. Passing each and every skin his desire were increasing for her. He started opening her shirt buttons.

He opened first button of her shirt due to which now he can see her cleavage. He kissed her jawline while his one hand now move to her thigh and he started making circles on it. He was moving his tongue from her shoulder to her neck licking the water droplets from her body.

Then moving towards her face he started tracing her face with his tongue. 

"Mani..kkkk pl..ea...se" moaned Nandani. But her pleads were falling on his deaf ear.

After doing some tortures Manik take her lips in his and started kissing her. He was kissing her madly. She tried to break the kiss but he was not ready to leave her lips. He bit her lips hardly and then his tongue entered inside her exploring her mouth completely.

After about 15 minutes he leave her lips, Nandini was breathing heavily where as Manik pulled her shirt down from her shoulder and started kissing her shoulder.

He was going to torn her shirt but Nandini hold his hands and said "Manik not now koi aa jayega".

Manik rolled her eyes and asked "Are you serious? Yha koi kaise aayega?"

"Nhi... I mean.... vooo" said Nandani trying to find any other excuse.

"Why u always try to spoil my mood?" asked Manik glaring her.

"Manik I didn't mean to say like that" Nandani at once said. But Manik didn't let her complete.

"One second! Do u love anyone else?"asked Manik widening his eyebrow.

"What are you saying Manik?" Nandani said being shocked with this question.

"Haa do you love anyone, bolo? Or what do you have any boyfriend?"asked Manik holding her arms tightly. Due to his strong grip on her arms she was feeling pain on her arms and tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Nhi Manik I only loved my parents and now you only" said Nandani holding his face by her palms. Manik felt relieved by her words.

"Nandini let me tell you clearly that now I must be your first priority rather than your parents anyone else understand?" asked Manik. She just nods her head looking downwards.

Manik take her in his arms and came outside the bathroom. He make her lie on the bed but then sudden knock broke their moment. He was very irritated by it, while Nandani sits on bed and said "I should change now".

Saying this she takes her sari and moves to washroom while Manik wear his shirt and open the door. Seeing the servant in front of him Manik asked "what?"

"Sir, Soha Maam had come" said the servant.

************

Hows the part?

Hit votes and do give your reviews.