Part - 28

"Nandani yee" was saying Manik but Nandini glared towards Manik and showed him her finger "Dare you Mr. Manik Malhotra to come between us... I would forget who you are..."

Manik was dumbfounded at her outburst...

"OMG pagal ho gyi h kya ye ladki aaj... Manik ko chup kra dia issne" was thinking Soha but came out from his thoughts when Nandani diverted her attention from Manik to her and pushed her backwards with her hand...

Nandani continued and said "What were you saying I am a slut?? Look at yourself first before raising a finger at my character... "

Hearing this Manik's anger raised too he continued "Soha Nandini kya keh "

But he could not complete as Nandani again cut him... "Mr. Manik Malhotra don't you get that.... I have asked you to be quiet and do not interfere in this... I do not need any sympathy or pity from anyone standing here..." Nandini said looking around everyone..

" I am an ORPHAN... Hmesha se khud ladti aayi hu apne liye or aage bhi khud ladungi... I don't need any help from anyone" said Nandani gritting her teeth...

"Nandani mai" Manik tried to say by holding her shoulder...

Nandani at once pushed his hands and shouted "Don't try to touch me Manik... "

Manik was not getting why was she so hyper today, Morever now it seems that more than Soha she is angry on him.. He was not getting what he had done now...

Manik's POV
Soha arghhhhhhh.... But what I had done? Why she is angry on me?Maine kya Kia yrr? First time I have seen her that much angry.. Mai toh Soha ko hi daatne wala tha pr mujhe kuu daant rhi h Nandu....

Confused with his thoughts he was not getting how to pacify her right now...

Nandani again divert her attention to Soha... "Ha toh Miss Soha say na now what were you saying. Chup Ku ho ab? Bolo what were you saying" said Nandani pushing Soha with her hands again..

"What... what are you saying I have not said anything.." said Soha looking towards Nandani making a confused face....

"Ohhh I see Uh are doing all this to gain pity and sympathy from Manik" said Soha looking towards Manik trying to gain Manik's attention...

Nandani jerked Soha so that she is able to face her and slapped Soha once more very tightly on her cheek...

"Kya bola... Ha.. Am I telling a lie??? I don't want pity and smypathy from your Manik.. " said Nandani holding her very tightly.. Her nails were piercing on Soha's arm..

"Ouchhh!!! pagal ho gyi ho kya" said Soha and jerked her.. Soha raised hand on Nandani which Manik at once hold on the way...

"Manik Mai" was saying Soha but Manik cut in...

"Nandani sab dekh rhe h yha tamasha mat bnao tum donno.. Come in conference room uh both" said Manik glaring both of them...

Nandani chuckled on this "Tamasha aur Mai!!!!! MERI poori life tamasha ban gyi h Manik Malhotra ye toh Kuch bhi ni h usske saamne"

Nandani again turned towards Soha and said "Keep one thing very clearly in your mind that never ever raise a finger on my character. I am not the one who would tolerate your all shit!!!"

She started going from there but Soha hold her hand and glared her... She said "What do you want to show to Manik by doing all this that you have a very good character blah blah blah.."