Part - 29

"Would you be my boyfriend?" asked Nandani simply without beating around the bush.....

Aryaman was too shocked to react on this... Whereas for Manik shock was an understatement he couldn't believe his ears what he had heard..

"Say na Aryaman,  would you?" asked Nandani once again looking towards Aryaman tilting her head slightly...

Aryaman came from his shock and looked at Nandani and then looked at Manik...

"Nandini ye... I mean are you serious or is this some prank coming on me??" said Aryaman not knowing what is going on...

"I am serious Aryaman... " said Nandini giving him a smile...

But before Aryaman could answer anything Manik marched towards Nandani.... "Are you mad? Come with me" said Manik holding her one hand and forcefully dragging her...

But before Manik could move a pair of hands hold his hand in which he was holding Nandini's hand... Manik turned to see and furiously glared seeing he was none other than Aryaman Khurrana...

"Leave her hand" said Aryaman glaring him...

"Excuse me..." said Manik too glaring him... His eyes were spitting fire...

"I said leave her hand" said Aryaman....

"I would not leave her hand... Wife h voo meri..." said Manik getting annoyed...

"Correction.. Wife hu nhi wife thi..." said Nandani correcting him...

"Sunnn lia, now leave her hand" said Aryaman...

"Who the hell are you to come in between me and my wife" asked Manik furiously...

After a lot of struggle, Nandani was able to take her hand out from his grip... Manik was very much pissed off with all these chaos... All he wanted was to have some time with Nandani to clear all these chaos...

"Well I am her boyfriend" said Aryaman smirking and hold Nandani from her waist pulling her towards his side... Then he turned towards Nandani and continued "It would be a pleasure to be your boyfriend swthrt"...

"Hey you... Don't you dare to call her swthrt..." said Manik holding Aryaman's collar...

"Manik leave"  said Nandani trying to free Aryaman...

"I would kill him " said Manik tightly gripping his neck...

"Manik Malhotra leave him.." said Nandani pushing Manik and came in front of Aryaman...

"Nandani uh" was saying Manik but Nandani cut him off....

"Enough of your drama Mr Malhotra... From now on keep one thing in your brain I have been moved on... You were my PAST and Aryaman is my FUTURE... So, I would not tolerate any of your these actions... Remember this!!!!" said Nandani showing him her finger...

"Nandani don't forget we are legally Husband & Wife now also" said Manik gritting his teeth...

"Good Realisation Mr Malhotra !!! " said Nandani clapping her hands... "But let me remind you when you were getting cozy with your Soha at that time also we were husband and wife ... So, why you are reminding me now..." said Nandani shrugging her shoulder...

"Nandani I have told uh na I was a playboy..." said Manik...

"Correction... You are playboy... You should have confirmed this before our marriage Mr. Malhotra because for sure then I would have not married you and wasted my time... said Nandani

"She used to throw herself on me.. But okk okk I would leave her if uh want this" said Manik trying to make her understand...

"Manikkkk" said Soha getting shocked...