Part - 30

Manik was pacing in his room not knowing what should he do... He looked towards clock... It was 10 o' clock and still he had not any slight idea where she had gone...

He had called Aryaman's number number of times but he was not picking his calls which only provoked his anger... Nandani's number was still not reachable.. Now the only option left was he could only wait for Nandani ...

"Was she serious about her relationship with Aryaman?? " said Manik alarming himself...

Unknowingly Manik started thinking how he had met Nandini she was helping some handicapped children crossing the road... He don't know what it was an attraction or something else but it felt there was a force which was pulling him towards Nandini... After some investigations he got to know she was an orphan and was living in P.G.... One day he got to know that her landlady was accusing Nandani as she had not paid her bills.. She asked her to leave the house... That day she had no shelter...

Sometimes it seems we have to give hard tests in our lives!!!

Manik got to know about this and he came and saw her sleeping on the park bench... He was looking towards her angelic face... He didn't have an idea when his hands touched her cheeks which broke her sleep... She at once stood up and looked towards Manik...

"Don't worry I am here for helping you.." said Manik assuringly...

"Who are you?" asked Nandani...

"Manik.... Manik Malhotra" said Manik...

"Why are you here? " asked Nandini raising her eyebrows...

"Listen you don't have a shelter, mere saath chlo I would help you" said Manik tring to assure her...

"And how do I believe that you would help me.... You may be some kidnapper or a murderer, Kya pta uh would murder me or kidnap me, But listen I am telling you I don't have any money aur mera koi apna bhi nhi h jo meri kidnapping k time tumhe money dega, soo uh are after wrong person" said Nandini shrugging her shoulder...

Manik smiled on this and asked "Am I looking like a kidnapper or a murderer?"

"Nhi face se toh thik thak lgte ho" said Nandini analyzing his face... To which Manik glared her.. She continued " But by seeing face you can't judge someone.. So how would I know your intentiones are good or not"

"Listen I am there for helping you out!!! I am not any kidnapper or muderer" said Manik glaring her...

"Vhi toh ques h Mr. Malhotra why are you here for helping me out?? Ku ki we both don't know each other.. So, why are you bothering youself for helping me?" asked Nandani suspiciously...

"Uh know tum bhot zyada bolti ho..." said Manik irritatingly...

How he had thought that it would be easy for him to help her out but seeing her a chatterbox he didn't knew he has welcomed trouble box for himself...

"Haa toh I love speaking... Whats an issue? Tum jao naa yha se bade aaye bhot zyada bolti ho bolne wale" said Nandini crossing her arms over her chest and pouting...

Manik smiled seeing her childish behavior ... "I love actions rather than words... Haven't you heard action speak louder than words" said Manik winking her..

"Haww " said she opening her mouth in O shaped...

"We can have this talk later on.. Can I help you now?" asked Manik patiently...

"No... First answer me... Why do you want to help me?" asked Nandani...

"Listen Nandani I am not" was saying Manik but Nandani cut her in...