Part-37

"Finally!!! I have given them time to talk... Manik Malhotra you owe me for this!!!! Maine apna kam toh kr dia unn donno ko space de kr ab hopefully no one would disturb them especially that Soha... Manik vhi kre what I am thinking... He should utilize this time and try to start manofying Nandani.. Otherwise boy you would seriously lost something so precious which you have no idea!!!" thought Aryaman grinning...

On other side

"Is there any chances she would be alive?" asked a man..

"No!!! Not a chance I had shoot her... I don't think so she would be alive and if any chance she has a good luck and would be saved by my shot then also she had rolled down from this mountain which would ultimately lead her to death..." said the man who had shot Nandani...

"But what about the man whom had come in between?" said the other man...

"Don't know who he was.. He had invited his death by helping her.. " said the man with a smirk...

"But Soha had asked not to target anyone else other that that girl" said the another man....

"We have not target him, he had come in between but let's not tell this to Soha" said the man while taking out his mobile and calling Soha..

"Hello kam hua ki nhi" asked Soha as soon as she recieved call....

"Kaam ho gya" said the man smirking...

"What? Are you sure?" asked Soha with a wide grin....

"Yeah I have shot her" said the man..

"Bring her body, I want to see her last time" said Soha smirking...

"Body!!! Actually when I shot her she rolled down the mountains and might be she would have fallen in hilly areas.." said the man...

"Wow that's interesting.. But was there anyone who was also hurt? " asked Soha..

"No.. No one was there" said the man with panicked voice...

"Good job!!! You would get your reward.." said Soha and cut the call...

"aww swtheart your chapter ends here!!! I have warned you not to come in between me and my Manik but tumne meri bat nhi sunni... See now where it leads you? But after whatever you had done with me, I had given you a peaceful death!! Bye Bye Nandini!!! Have a peaceful journey to hell!!!" said Soha sniggering....

---------------------------------------------------

Manik's POV

I opened my eyes with great difficulty and my head was paining a lot. I was trying to stand up but my body was aching badly.. From how many hours I have been unconscious??

After seeing the environment I realized that I have rolled down from the mountains with Nandani in my arms.

Shit Shit!!!!

Where is Nandani??

She was in my arms when we were rolling down. I had gripped her tightly in my hands but then after a minute my grip loosened and Nandani... She rolled down in different direction, I tried to hold her hand but couldn't and then everything went black... I remember she was unconscious I think soo she was shot...

Shit I have to found her fast!!!

"Nandani" I shouted loudly... But my voice echoed back and there was no trance of Nandani... I started looking her here and there.

"Nandani" I shouted once more while looking for her...

I tucked out my mobile from my pocket to call someone for help precisely I was going to call Aryaman.. You would think why was I calling Aryaman when I am jealous of him.. But somewhere I know Aryaman is the one whom Nandani deserves.. I am jealous of him just because I am insecure that Nandani would left me one day because of him!!!