Part - 35

After having their dinner in Chinese restaurant, all of them retired to their hotel.. "So Shona how was the day" asked Aryaman while they reached the hotel..

"Aryuuu I have totally enjoyed... This was the best moment of my life" said Nandani totally being excited like little kids... Manik was stealing glances of her..

"What enjoyment was there? Throwing snowballs on each other" said Soha making face...

"Soha" both Aryaman and Manik said together and glared her... "Seeing you falling on snow was the best part I have enjoyed today" said Nandani with a smirk....

"Manik dekho isse" said Soha glaring Nandani... "Chill Soha my girlfriend is just chilling around... Why are you getting so hyper?" said Aryaman chuckling...

"Whatever" said Soha and went to her room...

Nandani and Aryaman also turned around to go... "Aryaman wait" said Manik.. Aryaman and Nandani turned to see Manik asking him what..

"I want to have a talk with you Aryaman" said Manik

"I am listening" said Aryaman.. Manik looked towards Nandani and said "I want to have talk with you personally"..  Aryaman looked towards Nandani and said "Shona uh go to your room and take rest I am coming in few minutes"...

Nandani nodded and left for her room.. "Can we resume the talk in room?" asked Aryaman looking towards Manik... Manik nodded and they both came in Aryaman's room.. Aryaman turned towards Manik and asked "So, what do you want to talk?"

"See Aryaman I have observed Nandani is very happy when you are around her... I really appreciate that you can bring smile on his face.." said Manik...

"You want to thank me for this?? But its my responsibility to bring smile on her face afterall I am her boyfriend" said Aryaman interrupting Manik...

"Cut the crap Aryaman... We both knew you are not good for Nandani..." said Manik glaring him..

"So you mean to say you are good for her?" asked Aryaman with a smirk..

Manik raised his hands surrendering and said "see I know I have done lot of mistakes in past... But uh are also not so innocent..."

"Acha.." said Aryaman and went towards couch and sit there resting his one leg on other... Manik was watching his every move.. "I accept I am not innocent soo what is your problem?" asked Aryaman...

"Aryaman Nandani is thinking uh are good person which you are not in really" said Manik dazzling..

Aryaman raised his one eyebrow and asked "So??"

"She is very happy now but after knowing your real side she would be hurt.. So don't try to break her heart" said Manik gritting his teeth..

"But you have already break her heart Manik... Maine agr thoda sa hurt kr bhi diya toh kya hua do you care for her?" asked Aryaman looking in his eyes...