Part - 7

Nandani widened her eyebrows and asked "Manik Is there anything about you that I should know?"

"What do you mean?" asked Manik.

"Nhi vo yeh Soha yha kya kar rhi thi vo bhi itni morning main" asked Nandani.

"Nandani, she is my personal assistant btaya tha naa" said Manik getting irritated.

Nandani- (by making face) hmmm pta hain but next time se ask Soha to not come again in this house.

"What? Are u serious she is my p.a.?"said Manik.

"But I don't like at all her behavior, if this happens next time again then make sure that she will be fired from her job" said Nandani cutely. While Manik was shocked with her outburst.

Manik's pov
OH MY GOD! this girl would give a tough competition to Soha but in her anger also she is looking so beautiful.

Manik holds Nandani's waist and make her face him, while he was trying to be cozy with her. But Nandani at once come out from his grip.

"Nandani kya h?" asked Manik getting pissed up.

"What kya h? aap change krke aa jaiye, I am going downstairs now" said Nandani and with this she opens the door and move out from the room. While Manik get hell angry on her.

Manik- Who the hell she thinks of herself? Matlab Manik Malhotra ko yu hi itna suna diya. She was not asking she was giving orders. Aaaahh and taps his foot on floor getting frustrated. He then goes to become ready.

Nandani's POV
I think kuch toh chal rha tha voooo Soha how can she speak so ill to me, Soha toh Soha Manik ne bhi kuch nhi kha when she was speaking so rudely to me, aur yeh dono room main aisi kya meeting kar rhe the

(After a pause) Koi nhi Nandani tu jldi hi pta kar legi sab kuch but phle chal Soha Ma'am ka breakfast bhi toh bnana hain (with a smirk on her face) so that she would remember who is Nandani!

Nandani moves towards kitchen and saw Soha moving to and fro with red anger face. Soha saw Nandani while Nandani ignore her totally and moves in kitchen.

Soha's POV
Mujhe ignore kiya Soha Khuranna ko. Nandani you don't know me what I want, I take it or snatch it and if you would try to come in my path then I would make sure that you would be removed away from my path.(with a smirk)

Nandani- Kaka, aap jaiye koi dusra kaam dekh lijiye, I will make breakfast

Servant- jiiii

Nandani- Toh Nandani aaj breakfast main kya bnaya jaye, hmm? Then she thinks something and said yes I should make that.

She starts preparing breakfast she make toast for Manik and make Aloo stuffed paratha for herself and for Soha she add red chilies in a good amount in that stuffed paratha and then separate it so that it doesn't get mix with other ones.

Nandani- Finally breakfast ready, chalo garam garam teekhe teekhe alooo paranthe ready for Miss Soha. (with a wide grin) She placed the breakfast on the table. Manik also came at that moment.

Soha and Manik sits while Nandani serves them. While Nandani was serving breakfast to Manik, Soha interrupted.

Soha- Nandani, why are you behaving like servant? You can also sit you know.

Nandani- Soha, breakfast serve krne se koi servant nhi ho jaata and you know breakfast serve krna bhi sabki bas ki baat nhi hai. So you sit and enjoy your breakfast!

Soha- (rolling her eyes) yeah yeah whatever!

Manik's pov
Ufff!! Ye donno phir se shuru ho gye.

Soha became quiet while Nandani served her hot red chili paratha.

Nandani - chalo start karo (getting excited)

Nandani's POV
I am dying to see her first reaction after eating it. Aiyappa! kitna maza aayegaaa. (with a smile on her face)

Manik- Nandani I don't want toast today, I want that. (pointing towards Soha's alooo parantha)

Nandani- (widening her eyes) But Manik!

Manik- What but? I also want that!

Nandani- but aap toh breakfast main toast lete hain naa.

Manik- hmm leta tha, but aaj vo chahiye what you were saying paratha,
hmm alooo paratha.

Soha- yaa Manik you can take from my plate, in fact we can eat in this plate only if you want.

Manik- hmmm and tries to move towards Soha. But Nandani at once stopped Manik.

Nandani- (with tensed face) nhiiii aap nhi le sakte voo Manik.

Manik- (with anger) kyun nhi le sakta main?

*****************
How's the part?????

Hit votes and do leave your reviews.