Secret Crush

This is a new SS posted by me. First chapter is already posted♥️ Do have a look and share your reviews😊

Here is the synopsis ♥️

Isn't it funny how just one person can make your bad day suddenly wonderful !

Well yeah you would say that this is a bullshit!!

But right now my mind had just became insane.. You would not believe but let me give you an example may be you would then understand my turmoil!!!

Manik Malhotra used to be in my mind from day to night or more precisely 24/7 available in my heart!! When I am not able to see him, I used to feel sad and want to just have a single glance of him!! But when I used to see him my heart used to start beating loudly!!!

Now you would say I am insane girl but no I am hopelessly in love with this guy, Manik Malhotra...

But see my luck I don't even know that whether he knew about me or not and frankly speaking I don't have guts to go in front of him and say "Hi I love you"..

I know I know you would be laughing now on me but haven't I told you I have become insane in Love?

You would realise this when you would fall in love with someone who is so popular in your college and you.. you would be someone whom he would be not interested probably..

Well it's not like this that he had rejected me ever because we haven't talked ever..

You would think why what is the reason?

Actually I am a shy girl, I used to blush having his one glance. So never in my life I would be the one who would approach him first..

Being a geek god, he would also not approach me ever I know this!!

And this would be end of my love story!!! My first love would be incomplete!!!

But you know what I don't want to be his girlfriend, I just hope someday I would be in his friend list...

To be your friend was all
I ever wanted;
To be your lover was all I ever dreamed!!!

Now you would think being a shy girl how can I talk this much? But Dear Dairy you are the only person whom I could reveal my all secrets.. I don't want anyone to make fun of me when they would got to know about my secret crush..

So this secret would always be a secret between you and me!!!