Part - 40

Readers I got to know that you all are not receiving notifications on updating story so I would ask you all to follow the writer whom story you love to read so as to avoid such wattpad glitch😊

____________________________

Nandani was looking towards Soha what she was blabbering, Manik was also confused seeing the Soha's scared face...

"Tum.. Tum yha kaise?" asked Soha shockingly...

"If I would not be here then where would I go?" asked Nandani as matter-of -fact shrugging her shoulder...

"Pr tum toh" was saying Soha but stopped in mid when she realized what she was going to spill out... "Tum toh?" asked Manik raising her eyebrow to complete her...

Soha stammered and said "Voo I was saying that "

Nandini watched her every move like a detective and then said "Tum toh aise behave kr rhi ho jaise tumne Hollywood movie k koi bhoot dekh liya ho, why are you scared seeing me?"

Listening this Soha at once shouted "What the hell!! I don't want to talk with you right now". Saying this she left the place as early as possible...

"What had happened to her today, she is behaving very weird today" said Nandani and then shrugs her shoulder.. Manik also looked the way where Soha had left and got lost somewhere...

Nandani shook Manik and Manik came out from his thought process and looked towards her. "Missing Soha? Then uh can let me walk, uh can go behind her if you want..." said Nandani with a fake smile plastered on her face...

Manik shakes his head and didn't said anything about that and asked "Nandini can we be friends?"

Nandini looked towards his face and said "Do you know the meaning of friends? Bade aaye can we be friends kehne wale"...

Manik smiled the way she speaks making a face and said "Okay Nandu first I would gain your trust then you can decide to be my friend or not.."

Nandini had not expected this at all!! Manik Malhotra and no forcing or any tantrums and that too he would gain trust... This was surely something unbelievable for Nandani...

"Let's see" said Nandani and Manik bring her in her room and made her lay down on her bed adjusting pillows so that her arm would not exert any pressure... Nandani was silently looking his all move... At that time only Aryaman came, seeing Manik there Aryaman thought to execute his plan... Manik looked towards Aryaman but he was not willing not leave his wife with someone else, so he stand there...

"Shona I missed you" said Aryaman and hugged Nandani making her winced in pain...

"Shit!!! "said Manik and at once came to her side. He takes her in his arms carefully and said "Ssshhh it would be okay... You have to be careful Nandu"

Aryaman got shocked seeing this first of all he was not having an idea that Nandani was hurt and secondly, Manik Malhotra this side... He had never ever seen his this caring side... His face had signs of worries for Nandini.. Now this thing at least proves that Manik Malhotra cares for Nandani...

"Manik I am okay" said Nandani after few minutes and came out from his arm...

"Wait a second guys!! Shona, how did you got hurt?" asked Aryaman sitting beside Nandani...

Nandani looked towards Manik and said "Actually Aryuu I just got slipped and rolled down from mountains" ...

"You should have carefully walked Shona. Thank God there was Manik there otherwise it would have been a problem Shona" said Aryaman in scolding tone... Nandani pouted hearing this and said "I haven't done that intentionally"