Part - 16

Manik starts laughing loudly on hearing Nandini's statement.. While Nandani was looking at him...

Nandani- Why r u laughing????

Manik now try to control his laughter and said that "ooo Nandu tum main naa bilkul hi dimag nhi h, what do you think that you will say this is my room from now onwards and I will left my room, haaa..... You are forgetting that I m Manik Malhotra, noone can have control on me, its me who have control on life of other people....."

"And you are also forgetting that I am also Nandani Manik Malhotra and meri life par aap kya koi bhi control nhi kar sakta, I am not a tissue or toy ki jab tak maan kiya you play and then simply just throw it from your life..... Understand, so now get lost from my room.." Said Nandani looking in his eyes with full attitude mode on....

"My Room.... " said Manik and starts laughing loudly...

After controlling his smile Manik said "Nandu, this is our room" and start taking forward steps towards her "have you forget our first night, our romance" Manik said removing her hair strands from her face...

"Kisne kaha I have forget all that, I have not forget it but vooo kya h naa Manik now I need a change" she said giving him a bored smile and removed his hands from her hair....

"Change.... What change??????" He asks being confused....

"Manik ab voo kya h naa, I am bored of you" said Nandani playing with his shirts buttons...

"Bored of mee, say it clearly...." Said Manik angrily holding her hands tightly in his grip...

"Manik, aap bhi naa dimag nhi h aap main chaliye I am explaining it, I want to end this relation so that I can have fresh restart with someone else" said Nandani smilingly and take her hands out from his grip...

Manik eyes widened and he say "with someone else"..

Nandini turned her back towards him...

"Answer me.... with someone else???" Said Manik in a high pitch...

Nandani gave him a shy smile and nodded yes...

"Stop your drama, I know you are lying aisa h toh why you were shocked and your eyes were filled with tears when you see Soha with me in office bolo???" Manik said and again hold her in his grip..

"Aree baba I was shocked at that time na as I don't expect that I will have to end this relation soon, I have thought that some more time I can play with you par aapne meri problems ko khatam kar diya.... Now I can have someone else " said Nandani again coming out from his grip...

"Listened you think shaadi aur ye sab kuch drama h... Haa, keep one thing clear in your mind that no one other than mee can be in your life" said Manik in anger....

"Yeh kya baat hui main aapko mana thodi naa kar rhi hu that you cannot be with Soha, aap Soha ke saath khush aur main kisi aur ke saath" said Nandani and gave him a sweet smile..

"Listen..." Said Manik but Nandani cut him in middle...

"Ab kuch nhi, I m tired and I want to sleep toh chaliye jakar aap bhi aapne room main so jaiye.... And start pushing him... 

"Nandani, stop..." Manik was saying but it fell on her deaf ears and finally he came on edge of door....

"Good Night Manik, have dream of Soha... Aur kal jakar we have to apply for divorce also so plzz wake up fast... Byee " and without giving him a chance to speak she close the door...

Nandani's pov
Nandani after closing the door stand leaning on door and tears were falling from her eyes that she had earlier stop with great difficulty.... Mr Manik Malhotra, I will not spare you so easily, you have to pay for your deeds... Nandani you can't be weak in front of him don't show him your weakness.. Be strong in front of him.... I will bring him on right track...
Yes, I am strong, hmmm... And she wipe her tears and says " Aaj ki nari sab pr bhari Nandu..... Game is on, Mr Manik Malhotra" and smiles...

Manik was all shocked with Nandani's conversation, he had not thought that Nandani will outburst like this... He had thought she will cry in front of him but she do the exact opposite.....

Manik's heart- I have said you naa not to play with Nandani's feelings

Manik's mind- So, what I don't care about her now also..

Manik's heart- (smilingly) If you don't care then why are you shocked that there will be someone other than you in her life

Manik's mind- I m shocked because first time any girl said that she is bored of mee...

Manik's heart- Don't give explaination to mee, think yourself that what Nandani has place in your life, before its too late

Manik came out from his thought when Nandani throw his suitcase on floor..

Nandani said "take your bag vrna aap change kaise karoge" and close the door instantly so that Manik can't come inside the room

"Nandini....." Manik shouted angrily..

Servants come and see him standing out of his room.. Manik see them. 

Manik- (in anger) what??? Take this bag and shift it to another room and moves out from there fraustratingly.....

While Nandani hear him and smiled... 

"Step 1 accomplished Nandu" said Nandini and smirks

How's d part????