Part - 45

In the morning Manik was the first one to open his eyes first. He holds his head with his one hand as his head was paining a lot. He tried to get up but then feel something. His eyes fall on Nandani who was sleeping on his one hand, her hand was on Manik's heart.

Witnessing this, a beautiful smile came on Manik's lips he forgot his headache. Now the only thing that mattered to him was that Nandani is there with him!!

He didn't make any movement and was still watching Nandani sleeping peacefully. He looked towards the surrounding and got to know that he was in Nandani's room... Then only a question popped in his head "How did I end up here?"...

"After dinner Soha had asked us for drink... Then after drink I left for my room... Than how did I end up here?" thought Manik trying to remember...

"Whatever may be the reason but it had made my morning beautiful..." thought Manik smilingly looking towards Nandani...

"But one second what had happened last night, why I am not remembering anything? Hopefully I haven't done anything which would have hurt Nandani more... " thought Manik worriedly..

Than only he saw Nandani moving, he immediately closed his eyes and pretended that he is sleeping. Nandani opened her eyes then realising her position she at once sit straight. Seeing herself on bed she said "how did I land up on bed?"... Nandani looked towards Manik who pretended that he is sleeping...

"Obviously Manik would have done this" she said and get up from the bed. She take her dress and went in washroom to get ready... Manik opened his eyes slowly and said "I think so she is angry on me... Pakka I have done something last night... Now what would I do?"

He got up from the bed and left for his room to avoid Nandani. He gulped a pain killer and went to become ready... While he was taking a shower he remembered something...

"Manik you would leave me for Soha?"

Soha? How did Soha come into the picture?

One second, why did Nandani said like this last night, do she believe that I would leave her for Soha?

"What did I said after this? Why I am not remembering anything about last night?" said Manik holding his head in frustration....

After few hours

There was a knock on Manik's door, Manik opened it and saw Soha standing there...

"Soha I was coming in your room only" said Manik...

"Really Manik!!! But Manik where were you last night?" asked Soha...

"Excuse me Soha? Do I tell you about my whereabouts?" asked Manik...

"No Manik I was just asking as you were not there in your room so" said Soha correcting herself...

"So?" said Manik...

"Manik don't you remember anything about last night?" asked Soha curiously...

"No I don't remember but should I?" asked Manik...

"Manik last night you were with Nandani" said Soha stressing word Nandani...

"Acha" said Manik giving her a smile...

"Why are you smiling Manik? You don't know but Nandani had spiked your drink and last night she tried to take your advantage..." said Soha...

Manik chuckled on this and said "from all the girls I knew Nandani is not one of them who would do such work and she don't need to take my advantage I am hers only..."