Part - 8

Manik- (with anger) kyun nhi le sakta main?

Nandani's POV
AIYYOO AIYAPPA!!! aapko mujhe pareshan krne main maaza aata hain ab dekhiye naa yeh manik toh bilkul ANGRY BIRD ban gye hain. Main kya karu agr parantha khaane diya toh yeh mujhe chodenge nhi aur agr nhi diya toh mujhe aap bhi nhi bacha payenge!!!!!

Manik glared her hard on seeing her lost in her world.

Manik- NANDANI

But Nandani was busy in her own world. 

Manik- (loudly) NANDANI 

Nandani at once came back from her world and by seeing his anger she understood that what is going to come. So, she thought to handle it smartly.

Nandani- Manik vo isliye kyunki I have made it for you also, see and show him the one which she made for herself.

Manik- (smilingly) Toh do naa jldi se

Nandani served him. While soha made bad face and cursed Nandani.

Manik starts eating the breakfast.

Manik- Nandani its very tasty. From now on wards in morning I want to eat this only.

Nandani nods and feels happy that it was liked by Manik. Now Soha also eat the first bite, in few seconds it seems that her mouth starts burning and smoke started coming from her ears.

Soha- (screamed) Waterrr.

Nandani feels very happy by seeing her reaction but she controlled herself.

Nandani- (very innocently) kya hua Soha??

Soha- (shouted) I want water.

Nandani at once give her water. After drinking water, Soha starts shouting on Nandani.

Soha- What the hell have you made?

Manik- What happen Soha?

Soha- Manik it seems that she has stuffed the whole packet of red chili in the paratha.

Manik looks towards Nandani while Nandani made a innocent face.

Manik- Are you out of mind? It was damn awesome.

Nandani- (innocently) Dekho Soha, if you have problem with me then you can say par aise khaane par gussa mat nikalo.

Soha was surprised by her acting.

Manik- Soha now keep quiet and finish your breakfast fast.

Soha- No, I can't eat this.

Manik- Maine kaha, eat it!

While Nandani was happy as her plan succeed.

Manik- Nandani you also sit and eat breakfast

Nandani- vo Manik, I would eat later aap kha lijiye.

Manik- baad main kyun, come eat with me.

Nandani knew its useless to argue with him so she go and sit beside him and started eating.
They both were eating from one plate which only increased Soha jealousy. Soha was angry and mad on Nandani but she knows Manik anger too, so she was thinking of a excuse. Manik saw her.

Manik- What are u thinking?? Eat!

Nandani was passing smile to Soha while Soha was passing angry glare to her.

Soha- hmm, and take a small bite and put in mouth and started chewing.

Then only her cell rings and she made an excuse of it as an important work and went from there.

Nandani's POV
Kitna maaza aaya now Soha would definately remember Nandani Manik Malhotra and hope so voo ab naa aaye yha chipku kahi ki.

Manik and Nandani also finish their breakfast
Nandani- Manik aapko late ho rhi hogi naa aap jaiye office

Manik- vooo I want a file xyz, mil nhi rhi.

Nandani- chaliye main aapki help karti hu.

Manik and Nandani came in room. Nandani started searching the file while Manik lock the door silently.

Manik comes and put his hands on her waist and chin on her shoulder.

Nandani- Manik aapko file nhi chahiye ab, ek toh vaise h file nhi mil rhi upar se aap.

Manik- (smirkingly) file hogi koi toh milegi naa and winked her.

Nandani mouth opened in perfect O shape .

Nandani- hawww!!! Aapne mujhse jhut bola, kyun?

Manik turned her to face him.

Manik- What do u think tum without kiss kre hi bhaag jaogi and Manik Malhotra would forget it.

Nandani- Toh aapko kiss chahiye 

Manik nods

Nandani holds his face and kiss him on cheeks and pushed him then.

But this time Manik hold her pallu of saree due to which she at once stopped.

Manik- This time your smartness would not work Mrs Malhotra.

Nandani was holding her saree from her shoulder

Manik pulled pallu of her saree towards himself wrapping it in his hand. Nandani's heartbeat starts thumping loudly while her voice get chocked.

***************

Hows the part?

Hit votes and do leave your reviews.