Part - 19

1). Before starting part I would like to remind you this is a dark ff..  I am not willing to change the track... But if uh all want then you can give your reviews will try to do accordingly😀😀

2). Coming to the part I know they are short updates but I update regularly.. If you want part to be long then there would not be regular updates bcoz of my busy schedule!!! Do tell me if uh are okay with short updates or want a big one...

_____________________________________

Nandini eyes bulged out with this sudden kiss... She was shocked with all this..

Where as Manik smiled seeing her shocked, he wants to enter in her mouth but Nandu was trying her level best to push him....

Manik holds her both hands and pressed them on the wall above her head... Now it seems Manik is taking out his all fraustration which he was tolerating since he see Nandini and Arymann together.... 

Finally after soo much of efforts Manik got a chance to enter in her mouth, he takes her lower lips in his...

While Nandu was not at all responding, but Manik's efforts were to make her crazy for him....

After few minutes Manik takes her upper lips...

Nandu was feeling breathless but Manik was not in a mood to stop, their kiss was aggressive and seems to be forceful one...

After a good amount of time he broke the kiss.... 

Nandu's start breathing heavily but it seems Manik's intentions are not at all good today....

Manik holds her both hands with his one hand and with his another hand he start opening buttons of Nandini's shirt...

He opened first button of Nandu's shirt...

Nandini widened her eyes, she looks at Manik shockingly.... Manik was having a cunning smile on his lips..

Nandini's pov
Aiyoo Aiyapppa!!! Ab kya karu main, iss monster se kaise bachu, koi toh aa jae aur disturb kr de aaj... Aiyappaa Aap jldi se Soha ko bhej do yha....

Manik's pov
Bohat smart smjhti ho naa khud ko Miss Murty nhiiiiii nhi Mrs Malhotra..... But u r forgetting ki your husband, Manik Malhotra is more smarter than anyone.. Mujhe avoid krne chali thi ab avoid kr k dekho.. But the tactics of this girl is making mee more crazy of her... Her innocent eyes, blushing cheeks, pink luscious lips..... All of this drive me more crazy for her..... 

Manik was going to open second button of her shirt but Nandu's voice bring him back to reality...

" Manikkkkkkk, yee kya kr rha h aap" interrupted Nandini...

Nandini tried her level best to show that she is angry..

In return of which Manik smiled more and moved towards her ear...

Nandu get scared, Manik moved towards her ears and said that "tumhe dikh nhi rha main kya kar rha hu, yaa fir tum yee chahti ho ki main bol kr karu yee sab".......

"Nhiiiii, mera matlab....." Said Nandini at once but was left incomplete as Manik put his finger on her lips....

"Ssssssshhhhh, basss ab kuch mat bolo" said Manik huskily in her ears...

Nandini become silent and look towards the finger which Manik had placed on her lips.....

Manik moved his finger slowly on her lips which was only increasing the craziness in Nandu.. He was giving her a tough time to control herself....

Manik kissed on her ear and start sucking her earlobe... Nandini closed her eye tightly.. 

Manik bite her earlobe.. 

Nandini holds Manik's hands tightly..

Manik opened her one more button of shirt and then start snuzzling his nose on her shoulder...

"Manikkkk" said Nandu with great difficulty....

"Hmm nandu" said Manik very huskily.. His actions were not at all interrupted they were still busy in torturing her.....

He starts giving her wet kiss on her neck...

"Leave my hands" said Nandini trying to be strong...

"Nhiiiii" said Manik...

"Please Manikkkkk" said Nandini making a cute face...

Manikkk leave her hands..... Continued with next part

Note:
Do you guys want me to continue  Monster Manik?