Part - 20

Nandini start beating Manik with her tiny hands on his chest...

"That's the reason, why I don't want to open your hands... " Said Manik and once again holds her hands....

"Haww leave my hand" said Nandini opening her mouth...

" What, now don't gave mee these looks" said Manik rolling his eyes....

"Manikkk hum office main h" said Nandini struggling hard so as to free herself....

"Oooo Sooo Mrs Malhotra want some privacy, hmm" said Manik naughtingly....

Nandini widen her eyes and says "Noo, I don't mean that"....

"So, kya kehna tha tumhe" said Manik coming dangerously close to her...

"Kuch nhi bass leave my handsss" said she...

"And why do you think I will do that again" said Manik....

"Because I m your wife, hmm... Soo you have to follow my orders.. Leave my hands" said Nandini....

"Ohhhh So you remember that you r my wife, gudd, So you will be knowing that what husband and wife do when they r alone in a room, No one is there to disturb them" said Manik smirkingly and roaming his one finger on her cheeks.....

"Nhiii hum voo sab nhi krenge" said Nandini...

"Kya sab" asked Manik.....

"Vhiii jo tumhare mind main chal rha h Manik Malhotra, I know you" said Nandini....

"Kya baat h Mrs Malhotra k dimag bhi chalna lga ab mere saath reh kr" said Manik....

"Leave it Manik chalo get to your work" said Nandini  trying to push him away from her but he was a hard nut....

"Ohkk as you say" said Manik....

And the next thing make her widened his eyes when Manik again dived her face in the crook of her neck and shoulder and started implanting wet kisses to her....

"Manikkkk what r u doing" said Nandini angrily....

But Manik don't care it at all and was busy in her work....

"Mr Malhotraaa" said Nandini...

"Kya h Mrs Malhotra? I think soo I have to shut your mouth" said Manik...

"Tum kya kr rhe ho" said Nandini...

"What, dikhta nhi h ki apna work kr rha hu, abhi thodi der phle you only said me to do your work, bhool gyi...." Said Manik smirkingly....

"Aaaaah" said Nandini irritatedly...

Manik smiled seeing her becoming irritated....

Then only some one knock the door which bring smile on the face of Mrs Malhotra while Mr Malhotra was cursing the one who was outside....

"Why, why everyone disturb us in this moment only...." Said Manik putting his head on her shoulder....

"Manikkk open the door, pta nhi kon h" said Nandini...

"Hmm tum toh khush hi hogi" said Manik irritatedly....

Nandini said "Nooo Nhii toh"

Knock knock

"Manikkk now leave" said Nandini...

Manik left her hands and Nandini try to move... But he hold her hands again..

"What, ab kya h" said Nandini 

Manik come in front of her and buttoned her shirt's button... 

Silence was there and then after buttoning he left her hands...

He goes to open the door...

"Manikk where were you, I was missing you sooo much" said Soha and hug him...

On seeing Soha hugging Manik, Nandini felt hurt but she don't want to show them that she is weak... She at once left from there...

Manikkkk wants to say something to Nandini but he does not understand what to say to her. He was also confused with this new feeling. 

Don't start cribbing that part is short... I will publish next part by evening or till night.... Hope you will shower your love in form of likes and comments....

Monster Manik readers I will be start continuing that ff sooner and you will be happy to know only 5 or hardly 6 chapters are left for that story and then finally an end to Monster Manik!!! Till then you can read my new story Prologue "Lets... Fall in Love" Will continue that once I complete Monster Manik.....