Part -2

Manik traced his fingers on Nandani's lips and said "ssh let me do my work". Moving his finger to her back and at one stroke, he opened her dori. 

While Nandani at once hug him and he without breaking the hug make her lay on the bed.

His hands were moving on her bare back which was increasing havoc in her. He looked towards her dark neck where few minutes earlier he had given a love bite, he started licking it making her moan sweetly. He teases her earlobe placing wet kisses on her. He started placing open mouth kisses on all over her neck.

Manik at once take off her blouse and threw it . His eyes were scanning her; her bare chest, he leaned into her and kissed her neck again and then his hands were moving on her back to unhook her b**. He put his mouth on her nipple, his hands cupped her right breast, his thumb rubbing at the hardened peak. His face was buried in her chest, sucking, licking, moving his mouth roughly on it.

Nandani moaned loudly.

"Mani...kk please!" moaned Nandani but he turned deaf ears to her pleads and was teasing her.

Manik's hands were now moving downwards while he had started kissing her tummy. She fisted the bed sheets very tightly with her hands.

"Umm .... Mani...kkk"

Manik one hands were busy to make her wet, he was rubbing her cl**.

Nandani's had shut her eyes very tightly. He slides his one finger in and out making her scream his name.

"M...ma..ni..kk"

While Manik was giving love bites on her skin.

Manik take off all her clothes, he stands from the bed and removed his clothes too.

Nandani can see him naked now completely. She was breathing very heavily closing her eyes and tilting her neck. Manik came on top of her. He placed her lips on her again kissing her very passionately.

Their tongues were fighting for dominance from each other. Nandani broke the kiss in few minutes as she could not breathe. He entwines her fingers slowly with his fingers and slowly starts bending down touching her skin from neck to her throat with his lips making shiver run down her spine.

He bends down more and move his nose very slowly on her breasts giving her torture.

"Plea... as...e" Nandani uttered with very difficulty digging her nails into his hands making him smile. Instead of his nose now he started moving his tongue on the very same spot making her plead more.

He bends down and presses her tummy suddenly making her breathe hitch in her throat.

"Ma...ni..kkk Pl..ea...as..e" trembled Nandani. But Manik was busy worshiping her skin. He kisses on her belly button and nuzzle his nose on the same spot making her gulp her saliva. He was kissing her each and every inch of her body making her moan in pleasure.

Nandani was begging and moaning when Manik looked towards her and said "ssshhhh lets do it".

He parted her thighs and settles himself on her. He started sliding his one finger in and out again making her scream his name.

"M...ma..ni..kk"

He was pushing his finger a little deep making her scream more louder. Pressing his body into her, he puts again his lips on her and entered her slowly.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes. While Manik kissed her tears and both of her eyes.

Then he started doing it fast making her moan more loudly. There bodies were moving in a rhythm.

Finally after 2 hours of love making session both of them drifted to sleep.

***************

Hows the part?

How would you rate mature scene?

Hit likes and comments if you liked the chapter!