Part - 48

Response is getting low day by day😐 I am giving updates after having so busy schedules but you guys can't even do a comment related how was the part, some of you not even hit star button.Thnkuu to all those who used to give their reviews and make me smile by ur comments😘😘😃🤗

Enjoy reading!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Cabir saw Nandani and screamed "Sir aapko inki kasam *pointing towards Nandani* you would appoint me for this post..."

Nandani got startled with all this she was not at all expecting that she would become the centre of attraction here. While Manik's jaws tightened seeing Cabir pointing towards Nandani, he glared in Cabir direction.

Guards were going to take Cabir away from Manik's cabin when Manik roared "leave him". Nandani looked towards Manik as his voice was showing his anger. "You may leave" said Manik looking towards guards.

Guards at once left Cabir and finally Cabir heaved a breath feeling relieved with all this chaos. After guards left, Manik said in a dangerous tone "how do you dare to bring" but Cabir cut him.

"Can you continue this after few minutes Sir?" said Cabir looking towards Manik. Manik was going to charge him but then only Cabir sheepishly smiled looking towards Nandani and murmured "sorry" holding his ears. Nandani smiled seeing him holding his ears and said "no problem".

"Vaise I would not have bring you in all this but what to do this job is very important for me and my wife but he was not understanding." said Cabir apologetically.

Nandani glared looking towards Manik direction and said "I was expecting this only from a person like him" and then looking towards Cabir she continued "Don't worry not only this but in reality he can't understand anything. But anyways, if it would have in my hands, I would have appointed you for this post."

Manik got sad listening this, he thought that obviously if Nandani would have said once I would have appointed that new guy for any post without any second thought. But why do she thinks like I don't care for her?

"But now I am appointed for this post so don't worry" said Cabir giving a smile in her direction.

Nandani felt sorry for this guy. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I know he would not appoint you for this post!! Morever I am not this much important for him that he would appoint you just because of that kasam thing." said Nandani in a rude tone.

"Obviously you are important for me Nandani!! I don't have anyone else to count as my family other than you. I was going to scold him to bring you in all this but he would have been surely appointed for this post as you matter to me a lot!!! " thought Manik..

Cabir make a sad face hearing this that his job is not sure now also after so much drama. Seeing his sad face Nandani said "you are lucky that you don't have to work under this saduu boss."

"Ssshh" said Cabir putting finger on his lips. "Your job would be in difficulty if he would hear this" said Cabir with concern...

"Huh!! Boss honge tumhare, mere nhi" said Nandani and stormed out from his cabin in anger.

"Wah I like her attitude!!" praised Cabir in his mind and then he turned towards Manik who was looking towards door where Nandani had left from.

Cabir thought that may be now his boss would be angry on that poor girl. But he don't have an idea here the poor soul is Manik not Nandani!!

"Sir I would not insist you to appoint me but please don't be angry on her. She was just concerned for me. I would take leave then." said Cabir and turned to go.