Part - 43

Manik got dazed hearing this, he holds her from waist and bring her closer. "I would not leave you for anyone Nandu instead I would leave everyone for you" said Manik simply...

The words were just simple but hearing this Nandani's heart skip a beat.. Before Nandani could confront him for anything he said "Nandu I am feeling hot! Its very hot today!! Come on let's go outside..."

He tried to pull Nandani but reverse happened Nandani pulled him back and said "Manik, Soha is outside... Can you please stand here quietly?"

Manik looked towards her face and his face hardened.... "Nandu are you afraid of that Soha? asked Manik looking at her face trying to find out the answer...

Nandani was looking outside the door trying to hear that what was Soha saying to Aryaman.. Her attention was on Soha so she didn't heard what Manik said...

Manik shook her lightly diverting her attention on him again and said " Bolo?"... Nandani got confused that what he was asking her to say and said "Kya?"...

"Had Soha done anything to my Nandu? You wait here I would go and see her how did she dare to harm my Nandu...." said Manik furiously. As soon as he take a step he stumbled but  Nandani hold him...

She make him properly stand.. "Do you think Manik I would be scared of Soha?" asked Nandani crossing her arms on her chest she continued "she hadn't done anything but please stand here quietly" said Nandani pleadingly..

Manik nodded his head, his eyes twinkled and said "Meri nandu kisi se nhi darti even Manik Malhotra se bhi nhi.... She is very brave.. She can scare anyone.. "

Nandani chuckled and asked "So Manik is scared of Nandu?"...

Manik looked towards her dazily and didn't said anything... Nandani saw him quiet and asked again "Is Manik scared of Nandini?"

"Manik is scared that Nandini would leave him one day for hmesha" said Manik.. His eyes were holding his pain and insecurities and then he looked towards ground...

"Why would Nandini leave Manik?" asked Nandani very lovingly holding his chin so that she can saw his face...

"Because Manik is bad... very bad... very very bad" said Manik making a face....

"No Manik is not bad" said Nandani adoring his cute face which he was having right now....

"No Manik is bad.... He made his Nandu cry... He cheated her... He lied her... He broke her trust... Manik is bad... very bad... very very bad" said Manik looking downwards. He was not making any eye contact with Nandani..

Nandani's eyes got filled with tears hearing this... "Finally Manik had realized his mistake otherwise he would not have said this in drunken state..." thought Nandini...

"Manik is bad na Nandu?" asked Manik to Nandini for her confirmation when she didn't said anything...

"No Manik is not bad..." said Nandani keeping her hands on his cheeks she continued "Manik we all make mistakes, learns from it and never make that mistake again" said Nandani sweetly...

Hearing this Manik hold his ear and said "Nandu I am sorry I have hurt you a lot na, Manik is sorry... very sorry... very very sorry!!! Are you gussa from your Manik?"

Nandani was awestruck with the way Manik was confessing... "I would have felt happy Manik if you would have said these things in your senses..." thought Nandani sadly...

" thought Nandani sadly