Part - 46

Soha smiled evilly and trigger the gun aiming at Nandani....

"Nandani!!" shouted Manik.

Before Manik could do anything the bullet was fired!!!

But before bullet could pass Nandani, she had dodged towards left saving herself on her own.

Sometimes instead of seeking help from others or expecting a miracle to happen, we have to fight with the problems on our own. Situations would come like you would be too numb to react but than your presence of mind could help you out to come out from those problems.

How your brain works at those crucial stage can either bring you out from the troubles or can do a big harm!!!

Nandani was also numb on seeing Soha aiming her but she had picked herself before any harm could be done by Soha... Here Nandani was her own savior!!!

But seeing Nandani safe, Soha got pissed up, she tried to trigger another bullet... But Nandani saw the vase beside the table and picked it up.

Before Soha could trigger Nandani threw the vase in her direction... This all happened so momentarily that no one had an idea how to react on all this...

The vase hit on Soha's head causing her to shriek in pain... She dropped the gun and hold her head with her hands.

Now Manik at once picked up the gun which was dropped on the floor... "You bit**" shouted Soha in pain...

Manik was very infuriated at this attempt of Soha, he was going to target Soha but Nandani hold his hands... "Nandani leave!! Dekha ni tumne what she did now?" said Manik glaring Soha...

"This would not be the solution of this problem..." said Nandani looking towards Manik and take the gun from his hand...

"Please under arrest her!!" said Nandani looking towards Inspector...

"Leave me!!" shouted Soha while she was getting handcuffed by them... "Manik I love you, you are mine!!! This Nandani, I would kill her!! Just wait and watch Nandani how I would kill you with my own hands..." said Soha glaring Nandani...

Nandani was quietly listening her accusations... "One second Inspector" said Manik... He went towards Soha and said "You would try to kill her if you would be free and I would make sure that you would never came out..."

"She does not suit behind prison... Prisons are for the criminals however she is not less than a criminal but this girl her mental stability is not good... You all have witness how she had behaved today... Make sure she ends up in mental hospital!!! That place is good for her and also make sure that she ends up there her whole life..." said Manik ...

"Sure Sir!!!" said Inspector...

"Manik you can't do this, leave me!! I would be back suna tumne Nandani, Soha would be back to take her revenge!!" shouted Soha while she was carried away by the police officers...