Part - 25

Manik panicked and started looking her here and there worriedly...

"Nandu where are uh" asked Manik thinking she is just irritating him....

"Nandu dekho don't do any drama, plzz bahar aa jao, if you are hiding from mee" said Manik impatiently..

But he didn't get a response in return..

"Nandu I will became very angry if I caught you soo chalo apne aap bahar aa jao" said Manik sternly looking here there....

After waiting for 5 seconds he again said " achaa listen I will not scold you, okkk, chalo ab bahar aao jldi se"....

But there was no response which increased anxiety in Manik..

Manik's pov
Ohh Godd!! kaha gyi yeh ladki, uff kaha dhudho itni raat ko main isse, thik toh hogi naa, kahi kuch hua toh ni..... nhi nhi aisa nhi hoga Manik tu chinta mat kr yhi kahi hogi jldi se dhundh usse ab......

He hurriedly moved towards his car but then stopped listening a known voice which brings peace to him...

He turned to see Nandini at a distance nearby the ice cream vendor

"Bhayia dijiye naa" said Nandini making a pout

"Madam phle paise dijiye" said the vendor...

"areeh mere patidev aate honge vooo de denge paise aapko per phle ice cream toh dijiye..." said Nandini again moving her hand forward to take a ice cream...

But the man stopped him at which Nandu glared at him with anger..

Seeing Nandu safe Manik moved towards her and hold her hands and shouted "what are you doing here?"

"Manik dekhiye naa..." was saying Nandini but Manik stoppped her and shouted again on her "I asked what are you doing here?"

"Ice cream" said Nandini licking her lips giving a totally innocent look...

"what ice cream tumhe bta ke aana chahiye tha naa, how can you be soo careless, here I am becoming restless, ki kaha ho tum, kaha gyi, tumhe kuch ho toh nhi gya and you.... you are here enjoying great!!" said Manik furiously....

"Manik voo mujhe nhi pta tha ki tum pareshan ho jaoge" said Nandani with a shrug...

"Kyu kyu ni honga pareshan"shouted Manik...

"Pareshan kuu ho rhe the" asked Nandini folding her hands to her chest..

" What the.... kyun nhi honga pareshan biwi ho tum meri afterall" said Manik gritting his teeth

Nandini smiled and gave him a 32 teeth smile. She hold her ears with her hands and says "SORRY MANIK aage se aisa kabhi nhi krungi, promise, Nandu promise"....

Manik looked towards another direction, Nandini came in front of him and again said "SORRY Manik tum plzz gussa huwa mat kro mujhse mujhe achaa nhi lagta" and make a cute pout....

Seeing her cute wife antics Manik smiled and moved forward to her, he forget all his anger...

" achaa kya ho rha h yha" said Manik looking towards vendor..

Nandini turned towards him and smiled seeing his anger disappeared...

"Manik this man na" said Nandini shooting glares to that vendor..

Manik looked towards man and hold his collar and asked to Nandini "what he has done?".

"Sahab" was saying the scared vendor but was cutted by Nandini...

"Chup bilkul" and put fingers on her lips asking him to be quiet.... "Can't you see abhi husband and wife are talking" says Nandini pointing fingers towards Manik and her... "Jab husband and wife bat kr rhe hote h no one has damn right to interfere in between them smjhe"continued Nandini...

While the vendor just nodded his head...

" Ha toh Manik mai kya keh rhi thi" said Nandini thinking and then something strike her raising a finger towards vendor she continued "yeah this man naaa he is very bad, he is not giving me ice cream to eat, ab naa tum inhe apna gussa dikhao jara, then he will understood" said Nandani sometimes looking at Manik and sometime giving glare to the ice cream vendor......

Manik at once gave a pity look towards the vendor and left him...

"Sir voo mujhe nhi pta tha ki...... " said the man to Manik stammering...

"Itss okk, koi nhii" said Manik to the man..

Listening this Nandini open her mouth in O shape, Manik sees her reaction and ask "what??"...

"Main glti krti hu toh mujh pr toh inna (extending her hands little then looking at them she nod her head in no) inna nhi innnaaa saaraaa (extending her hands to fullest) krte ho, toh fir isse itni jldi q maaf kr diya" said Nandini now giving glares to her husband...

Manik ignored her questions and ask the man for a ice cream...

Nandini said "mere question k jawab kyun nhi de rhe ab, *pointing fingers at Manik's chest* aiee Mr Khaduss tumse baaat kr rhi hu main, listen to mee"

Manik smiled on listening the word Mr khadus but hide his smile..

After paying the man he moved toward Nandini to take the ice cream from his hand in return nandini just threw it...

Manik looked towards her, Nandini without any fear give angry glare to him in return...

"Maine pucha ki tum mujh pr itna gussa q hote ho??" said Nandini annoyingly...

But Manik remained silence which only irritated Nandini..

"jawab do Mr Khadus" said Nandini getting irritated...

"jawab sunna h" asked Manik giving glares...

Nandini nodded her head in yess

"yhi pr sabke saamne" asked Manik looking around..

Nandini said "jii yhi pr sabke saamne ab jawab do......."

Manik holds her hands and pulled her with force towards himself...

"Maine jawab pucha h" said Nandini looking towards him...

"vhi toh de rha hu" said Manik huskily in her ear...

Nandini said "areeh ruko ruko mujhe yee sab nhi lena bass jawab lena h"

On return to which Manik smirkingly said "achaa only jawab chahiye tumhe "

Nandini moved her head in yes but then only her eyes shoot open wide as Manik had placed his lips on her...

Manik's one hands were moving on her back while she was in shocked with this sudden kiss but after then Nandini also starts responding... continued with next part

Hit likes and comments if you liked the part!!!

Have posted a O.S. Mrs Malhotra don't look soo sexy
Link is https://my.w.tt/wlW2sedbuV

Read if you have time and pls do give your reviews✌️