Part - 52

Manik was deep lost somewhere when Cabir knocked the door of his cabin. Manik looked towards him and said "Cabir not now! I am already tensed right now."

"That I can see on your face but you can share with me, may be I could help you out." suggested Cabir as he entered his cabin.

"No one can help me now Cabir. Whatever wrong is going on that is all because of my mistakes. It seems I would have to pay for all those mistakes throughout my life" said Manik getting downhearted.

"Hey! it's not like this. If you have realized your mistakes then you have the chance to rectify them now also" advised Cabir.

"I would not be able to rectify them ever. If it would have been possible I want to go in the past and eliminate few people whom I would have never met in my life" said Manik getting dazed.

"See! As of now I don't know what is your problem, what mistakes you have done. But I could clearly depict that somehow it is related with Nandani" said Cabir looking towards Manik.

"You have guessed correct! It is related with Nandani. I have done a lot of unforgivable deeds which could not be excused now. It seems like every second she is just going one step far from away from me and the irony is I can not do anything. Manik Malhotra can not do anything" said Manik burying his head in his hands.

"Buddy you are looking very disturb right now! Can you please explain me what is the exact matter that is going on? You would feel light and hopefully we would try to find a solution for this. Every problem had a solution, for this one also there would be one or another solution" said Cabir seeing Manik disturbed.

Manik looked towards Cabir but seeing him concerned for him. He was not able to shout on him, he just stands from his seat and moved towards the window. "I don't think so he would share his problems then how would I be able to help him out from this" Cabir started thinking worriedly.

"Playboy" Manik said bringing Cabir out from his thoughts. "I was a playboy who use to treat girls like a tissue paper.. Use and throw them! But then Nandani came in my life and everything started to change" said Manik and told him the entire story how he met Nandani, their marriage and after that what all he had done.

Cabir was quiet in between paying his full attention to Manik's story.

"And then now few minutes ago, Aryaman had told that he and Nandani are going to settle back in Singapore. Because Nandani do not have a reason to stay back here." added Manik.

"Manik is thinking Aryaman and Nandani are boyfriend-girlfriend thing. But if they would have been then Aryaman would have never asked me to help Manik. He looks like a friend who is concerned for both of them. May be they both have planned all this to make Manik realize his mistakes" Cabir thought.

"Hmm" said Cabir after listening his story. Manik turned towards Cabir and said "Now you got why I was saying whatever mistakes I have done it can't be forgive. It is the same situation As you sow so shall you reap."

"Umm Manik I could not say Nandani should forgive you or she would be able to forgive you ever after whatever you have done to her. But the good thing is that you have realized your mistakes" Cabir said.

"You are right Cabir, Nandani would never forgive me that's why she is going far away from me." said Manik dejectedly.

"I do not agree to your this statement as far as what you have told me I could understood that she is going because she do not have a reason to stay back here." Cabir said thoughtfully.

"Isn't it same thing Cabir?" said Manik shaking his head.

"No not at all, it is not a same thing. If she is going because she do not have a reason to stay back here. Then give her a reason so that she could stay here" said Cabir trying to make understand Manik.