Part - 41

Before starting this chapter I want to ask a question to all of you "Is this story getting boring?"

___________________

" I don't think so Manik would sit quiet when he had got an idea that someone had hurt Nandani intentionally. I don't know why just why he is so interested in that girl? That stupid girl is changing him bit by bit I can notice this, this is not the same Manik which he used to be..." said Soha in pissing tone...

"Right now I had diverted Manik's attention from me but I can't stop his brain to do calculations. If he got a slight bit of any more finger pointing towards me than he would surely not leave me... I have to think something fast." thought Soha pacing around room...

"Would it be good if I go and kill that girl with my own hands? Her chapter would end, like finally she would not be a trouble for me." said Soha thinking over the pros and cons of this situation...

"No No!! I have to think wisely... Right now if I would try to do any harm to that girl Manik would got alert and somehow this would bring them closer which I don't want. I don't want her to make an entry again in Manik's life." said Soha getting alert that what the hell would happen but she would not let Nandani to make an entry in Manik's life again ever.

"If I do something to Nandani, then that would result in bringing them closer only like my previous plotting... So, I have to do something that they would part their ways for always and never ever want to stay together again. Let's say I have to do something which would broke Nandani mentally... She would be hurt but that would not be visible to anyone hurt to that extent that she would never thought again to come back in Manik's life again. I have to hurt her any how so why not let's hurt her mentally first" thought Soha smiling wickedly...

" I have to basically create misunderstandings between these two such that they would not like to talk with each other

" I have to basically create misunderstandings between these two such that they would not like to talk with each other... Then when there would be misunderstandings between these two that would be a good chance to hurt Nandani physically too and end her chapter. I really hate that girl, she is good for nothing, its best to end her chapter!!" said Soha with a wide smirk...

On the other side

After one hour Manik, Aryaman and Nandani were sitting on bed and having an important discussion...

"Yes it would be good" said Aryaman...

"I am also saying this from last few minutes" said Manik.. Nandani glared in their direction making them shut their mouth...

"I am telling you guys for the last time if I am saying I want to explore more than I mean it..." said Nandani in high pitch...

"But Nandu you are not well, you have" Manik tried to give plenty of reasons for cancelling this trip but Nandani was adamant...

Nandani cut Manik and didn't let him complete and said "I am fine, hua kya h mujhe?"

"Shona Manik is absolutely right, uh need to rest till you get fine completely... And before you do any more of your tantrums than see two of us are against this explore idea so uh know na the team with more members won always... Now you would have to listen what we are saying..." said Aryaman with a wide grin...