Part - 31

The clock struck two o' clock.. Manik was pacing around the room not knowing what he should do. From last few hours either he was waiting for Nandini while sitting in the drawing room or he was pacing around calling Nandini or Aryaman hoping that either of them would pick up his calls...

But to his dismay neither Nandani appeared to come back nor his calls were answered by anyone. For the first time in his life Manik Malhotra was feeling helpless...

While waiting for Nandini, he don't know when sleep overtake him and he fell asleep...

In morning Manik was feeling uncomfortable while sleeping.. His hands searched for Nandini but seems like she had wake up... He was getting irritated as hell as he murmured "Nandani" in his sleepy tone.....

But then he want to sleep more, so to get a good amount of sleep, he turned around only to get rolled on the floor which disturbed his good sleep...

"What the" said Manik sitting on the floor... He rubbed his eyes and then looked towards surroundings confusingly... "How did I come here " thought Manik...

Then only realization dawned upon him and he stand straight hurriedly and saw the time... It was 10 o' clock... " Shit!!! How could I sleep this much?" thought Manik and looked his mobile to see any calls but he haven't received any calls..

"I would be late for office... May be Nandini would be coming in office " said Manik and he started getting ready for the office...

"Nandani had't came home whole night.. How come Nandini be so irresponsible?? Where would she be at that time? As far as I know she don't have any acquaintances, then where she would have stayed... " thought Manik while taking a shower....

"Aryaman... Is she with Aryaman??" thought Manik closing his eyes as water drops were falling on him....

" No... No.... I don't think so she would be with that jerk... Nandini is smart enough that she can understand Aryaman's intentions... I don't think so she was serious about that boyfriend thing.. May be she wants to make me feel jealous" said Manik thinking about that and smile came on his face...

"It seems like Nandini and Soha don't like each other.... So, may be she had done this so as to put a full stop on my and Soha's relationship..." said Manik joining the dots...

"Relationship???? Is there any relationship between Soha and me?? " asked Manik while rubbing the water drops from his face....

"Ahhh Nandini k saath rhte rhte mai bhi uski jaisi baatein krne lga hu... There is no relationship between Soha and me... We are just......" thought Manik while closing the shower...

"Just... Just that... she is my employee that's it... " thought Manik while combing his hair... It seems like Manik is giving this explanation to himself more than anyone ...

"This is all so confusing... That's why I don't want to fall in LOVE ever because it makes you weak.." said Manik getting full ready with his signature attitude...

While driving his car he thought "But this girl why she needs to pull such stunts... She should understand that she is much more important to me than anyone else... And to pull these stunts she have only found that Jerk Aryaman... She don't know how he used to see her.. He lust for her.... And now by all this he had got a golden opportunity to be close to my Nandini.. " said Manik while driving the car...

"Enough... Now I understand all her planning and plotting... This plan of yours is failed Nandu... How can you underestimate your husband Mr Manik Malhotra.. You really thought I would be jealous with all this..." thought Manik smirking...