Part - 23

Music stopped but Manan were soo lost in each other that they didn't notice this and were busy in their dance forgetting the place, people, situation and circumstances....

But loud clap broke their trance, Manan stopped dancing. They looked around and came out from Manan land..

Manik was holding Nandini's hand. Nandini took away her hands from him and move back from the stage..

She goes to the bar counter..

"One drink" said Nandini aggressively...

Waiter gave her glass with wine...

She without waiting for a second gulped down the drink...

Where as Manik was searching for Nandini....

Manik's pov
kaha gyi Nandini, this girl naa ek toh dhyan nhi rkhti apna aur nhi toh gayab ho jaati h bar bar...

Then only he collide with Arymann..

"Areeh be careful Mr Malhotra..." said Arymann smilingly...

Manik gave him a serious look and started looking around....

"Are you searching anyone" said Arymann in smirking tone..

"Nhiii, none of your business..." Said Manik rudely...

"May be I can help you, agr aap naam bta de toh" said Arymann giving a cunning smile..

"Main Nandini ko dhundh rha hu, have you seen her" asked Manik looking around...

"Nandiniii, she must be here only... but you are lucky how pretty she is, her soft skinn, her smile....." said Arymann with a sheeplishly smile..

"Listen u..." Said Manik cutting him..

But Arymann interrupted him and said "Mr Malhotra I know about you, you and Soha are in some sort of relationship, you are also a playboy, after marriage also you are engaged with someone..... So plzz don't start with that you love your wife"

Manik fisted his hands and controlling his anger he said "move"..

Arymann said "where are you going Mr Malhotra, let me complete first.."

"See this is a party night, you can enjoy your night with Soha with full privacy and give me Nandini for one night, tum bhi mazee lo aur thode mazee hum bhi........". was saying Arymann but was left incomplete....

THUD

Aymannn holded his cheek with his hand and look towards Manik angrily..

A tight slap was given to Arymann by Manik, who was giving him angry glare...

Arymann said "Tumne mujhe....." But Manik interrupted him...

"Listen one thing very carefully Nandini is my wife and I love her.. I m the only one who can touch her.. And dare you to look at her again I will not spare you, you don't know Manik's Malhotra power... " Said Manik gritting her teeth..

"You became serious dude, I was only joking..." Said Arymann smiling...

"Better for you" said Manik and left from there..

Arymann's pov
Manik Malhotra you have to pay for this slap very soon.. You also don't know Arymann khuranna's power.. You will understand it soon.....

Manik then only see Nandini in bar counter smilingly asking for a drink from the waiter..

"1 more glass" said Nandani smilingly closing her eyes and then opening it cutely..

"Ma'am aapne already bohat drink kr li h" said the waiter patiently..

"1 more naa bass ek glasss plzz plzz de do" said Nandini pleadingly making innocent face..

"But Ma'am.." Said the waiter..

"Areeeh jldi do naa vrna voo monster aa jayega" said Nandini making a scared face..

"Monster...." said waiter becoming confused..

"Hawwww " said Nandini opening her mouth in a big O...

"Kya hua Ma'am" asked the waiter..

"Areeh monster ko nhi jaante tum uff Manikkkkk Malhotraaaa h monster aur kon ho sakta h" said Nandini putting her one hand on her head drametically...

Manik listened their convo first of all he was angry but then he smiled seeing her cutee pout that she was making while talking with the waiter.....

Manik came near her and asked "Nandu kya kr rhi ho yha aur itni saari drinks yee tumne piii kya...."

Nandini said slowly "Mar gyi Nandu ab monster ko gussa aayega" and smiled sheeplishly looking him...

Manik listen what she said, he look towards the waiter....

"Sir main.. maine mana kia tha but ma'am maan nhi rhi thi, bohat ziddi h yee" said the waiter in complaining..

While Nandini was keeping her finger on her lips so as to give hint to the waiter not to speak anything about her...

When Manik glared angrily toward her she showed her 32 teeth smile...

"Vooo Manik kya h naa yee drink h hi itni achiii jitni baar piyo aur peene k maan krta h" said Nandini trying to give a good explaination to him...

"Chalo ghar chalte h" said Manik and help her in standing as she can't stand properly..

"Tumhe gussa aaya naa" said Nandini looking at her face...

"Nhii, chalo" said Manik and hold her by keeping his hand on her waist...

Soha see Manik going from the party.. And she came towards them...

"Manikkk kaha jaa rhe ho" said Soha..

Nandini looks toward her and said "aa gyi Pohaaa"

Soha listened this and said to Nandini "kya kaha tumne"...

Manik saw that they will start fighting if he will not stop them...

"Ghar jaa rha hu, Nandini ko lekar" said Manik holding Nandini trying to divert the topic...

"butt party" was saying Soha..

"Nandini ne drink kr li h, she needs some rest, so byee for now" said Manik and try to move..

"Manikkk can u drop mee too" said Soha sheepishly..

"I have not invited u for this party, tum jiss ke saath aayi thi, uske saath uh can go, I have more important work to do" said Manik...

Manik left with Nandini leaving angry Soha...

He make Nandini sit in car.... Continued with next part

Ayee girl @smile_nazia you have guessed right 😘

Hit likes and comment if any more ques uh have.. But some of the ques will be answered in further updates.. Have some patience!!