Part - 34

After Nandini left, Manik was stunned with her behaviour.. "What was that? She didn't show any emotions seeing me... Either she was ignoring me or may be my presence didn't matter to her now.. It didn't matter at all to her that I have came here for this girl... Whereas she is going totally enjoying company of this idiot... I can't see her with this idiot, I have to do something soon!!!" thought Manik..

Soha was also confused with Nandini's behavior and thought "chal kya rha h iss ladki k dimag mai ab?"

Whereas Aryaman blushed knowing that Manik is looking at him , making Manik hell annoyed.. "What the hell!!! Why this idiot is blushing like this?" thought Manik getting pissed off..

Aryaman then looked towards Manik and remarked "Umm Shona is just too bold!!!"... This sentence was enough to boil his anger...

"Shona.. She has a name Nandini Malhotra" said Manik with a fake smile giving him a hint that Nandani is his wife now also....

"Manik, her name is Nandani and soon it would be Nandani Aryaman Khuranna... " said Aryaman with a contented smile leaving Manik exasperated.. He continued "And about that word shona than when we are in love we love to call a person by nickname as you may have heard Nandani had started calling me Aryuu and in return I have given her name Shona... And you know what only I can call her shona not anyone else hopefully you understand that..." said Aryaman with a smirk..

Manik was going to charged him for this but then he thought this would not be a good move if he had to be close to Nandini then right now he can't charge Aryaman and would have to pretend that I am okay with all this..

Manik chucking up the topic said "Aryaman I was thinking that now when we both are here in same hotel then it would be good if we would roam around together, uh know we can have good company

Manik chucking up the topic said "Aryaman I was thinking that now when we both are here in same hotel then it would be good if we would roam around together, uh know we can have good company.." Aryaman was waiting for his this move only but he pretend like he is thinking on this and then said "okay we would see around then"..

Saying this Manik left for his room, Soha went with Manik, but Manik stopped her as she was entering inside his room.

He raised his eyebrow asking what... Soha got addled seeing Manik blocking her path... She said "Baby move na, I am tired, I want to have some rest.."

"Soha first thing from now onwards call me Manik... second thing if you want to have rest then go to your room" said Manik crossing his arms on his chest...

Soha was astonished hearing this and she asked "My room... Manik aren't we staying together?"

"Who said we are going to stay together? I am staying in this room 306 and uh are staying in to room no 308" said Manik trying to dismiss this topic...

"What?? but why Manik I thought we were okay now? We have come together for this trip and you only said few minutes earlier you were missing me" said Soha getting annoyed...