Part - 14

Manik was seeing Nandani, Nandani after few minutes feeling Manik no movements opened her eyes and see Manik looking at her lovingly and lost in her..

She waved her hands in front of Manik to check whether he is really lost in her.. Whereas Manik was lost in her deeply and it seems world was lost for him...

Nandani realised that Manik is really lost and pat herself that now she is saved from her Monster's husband and smiled....

She pushed Manik with force which make his thought process broke and he came in his senses... Nandani opened the door of cabin and shouted "byeee, see you in night" and run away from there..

Where as Manik first of all get angry on Nandu but then he smiled and says "Pagal h ye ladki puri ki puri"...

He was going to sit on his seat then only someone back hug him and hold him from back...

"Nandani tum..." Said Manik smilingly

"Nandani nhi mee" and come in front of him and encircle her hands in Manik's neck..

"Soha tum...." Manik said as he wasn't expecting her...

"Manikkk, I m angry with you, you scolded mee in front of that stupid girl, pta h you are acting as a good husband in front of her..." Soha said

"Listen..." Manik was going to say more but don't know what to say...

"Manik I know you are mine only and you love mee" said Soha

Manik didn't say anything

"Manik bolo naa... You don't love her naa, you love mee naa" said Soha again as Manik was not responding

Soha get angry seeing Manik is lost somewhere...

"Ek minute kahi tum uss ladki se pyarr toh nhi..." Said Soha

"What rubbish, I.... don't.... love... her" said Manik stammering

"I know that Manik that you can't love anyone except mee" said Soha smilingly

"Let mee make you one thing clear that I don't love you too.... I m a playboy, who play with girls and....." But Manik can't complete further as he listened voice of something breaking and he turns to see it and become shocked and can only say "Nandani "

Nandani's pov
After going from his cabin, I remembered I forget my mobile on his cabin, so I come back to take it... But when I entered I see Soha backhugging Manik and I thought that Manik will scold him, But after listening there convo I was shocked to the core of my heart and I am just addressing his words in my mind "I am a playboy, I play with girls and I don't love her".... I feel like something hard strike my mind, what he say he don't love mee then this Marriage.... I can't hold more.... My hands were shivering, I think my whole body was shivering, I wants to hold something so that I do not collapse on floor, I hold the vase for my support but the vase kept on it fell down by mistake.... And he turn back and see mee, he was shocked to see mee may be he don't want me to see his reality or may be I disturb there private moment....

Nandani said "Vooo... Vooo.... Mobile... So come... Sorry" I don't know what I was saying, my mind had stopped its working, I was stammering and struggling with the words to come out...

I walk to take my mobile and run away from there as immediately I can but it seems that the distance between the door and desk was like a miles, I just can't walk properly, its seems that my legs were freeze, I try to walk but then I just feel like I will fall....

"Nandini" said Manik and try to touch her....

Nandini showed him her hands to stop him from touching her....

And just take her mobile with very difficulty and move out from his cabin saying "Sorry" to him and close the door behind her.....

How's d part??? Pls respond