Part - 5

"Sir, Soha Maam had come" said the servant.

Manik said "ask her to sit in guest room, I am coming".

Servant nods and goes from there. Manik closed the door and went to downstairs to see her. Manik saw that Soha was busy in reading magazines. 

"Soha? Why the hell are you here?" asked Manik getting irritated to see her there.

Soha saw Manik and flashed a smile to him. She goes towards Manik and hugs him.

"Manik, ek toh tum kal ghar par nhi aaye and ab mujhse kah rhe ho that why I am here here. I missed you a lot baby, pta hain how much preparations I have done for yesterday night to make special for both of us. Vaise where were you?" asked Soha looking towards his face.

"Don't you know that I was married yesterday and it was my first night with Nandini? So, why the hell you think I would be with you?" asked Manik getting pissed up by her.

"Manik why are you so rude? Ek toh vaise hi we don't get time because of your stupid marriage" said Soha and goes near him trying to be cozy with him. "You know naa how much I love you. Vaisi bhi your stupid wife where is she?" asked Soha caressing his chest.

"This marriage is not stupid and neither she is. She is in bedroom, now leave from here" said Manik pushing her away.

"Don't say like this Manik, I love you a lot!" said Soha coming again close towards Manik.

"Cut the crap, I don't love you and moreover I hate this word love. You know girls are like tissue for me, I use them and then just throw! Like the way I am throwing you now" said Manik again pushing her away.

"But Manik I don't have problem with your marriage, I just want you and your time" Soha said..

Saying this Soha put her hands around his neck and stands closer towards him. "I want us to spend some cozy moments together. What's say?" added Soha.. With this she started opening her jacket and now she removed it and her bare back was visible to him, her dress was giving a good expose to her cleavage.

She opened his shirt buttons and started giving open kiss to his chest. She was just teasing him by kissing all over the face except his lips. Finally after a good teasing session, he pushed her to the wall and put his lips on hers. He pressed her to the wall. 

Soha was sandwiched between him and wall. Her hands were in his hairs pulling him closer to herself. Manik's hands were moving on her bare back.

On the other side Nandani was in washroom thinking about Manik's possessiveness towards her.

Nandini's POV
Aiyappa!!!!! Yeh kaise hain? Matlab ki he only wants to become my first priority, kya inke saath shaadi krne ka matlab mera baaki sab se se divorce ho gya hain kya? URGHHHHH!!!!!! AIYAPPAAA kuch karo naa iss ladke ka, iss ke saath how will I, Nandini could survive? Koi nhi Nandu you would have to bring him on right track. And yesss you can do this!

After encouraging herself a lot, she came out from the washroom

"Yeh Manik kaha chale gye. Abhi toh yhi par the. May be niche gye ho, I should go and check" thought Nandani. She put vermilion and do some little makeup and then moves to find him. She comes downstairs and ask the servant about Manik.

"Jii vooo soha maam ke saath the" servant replied keeping his head below.

"Soha, Who is Soha?" asked Nandani.

"Vo yha hamesha aati jati rhti hain" said the servant.

"Thik hain, aap jaiye" said Nandani giving a smile to him.

Nandini's POV
Hamesha aati rhti hain yeh Soha, Who is she? Apna ghar nhi h kya jo yhi aati rhti h hmesha. May be Manik ki friend ho yeh Soha, hmm. But where are they?

She came near guestroom and opens the door. Due to noise of door opening Soha and Manik pull apart from each other and before Nandini could see them they straighten themselves.

Nandini entered in guestroom and saw them together.

"What are you doing here?" asked Manik.

"Don't you have manners to knock the door before opening? You STUPID HEAD!!!!!" said Soha rudely.

****************

Hows the part?

What would be Nandini's reaction?

Hit votes and do leave your reviews!