Part - 3

Scene:Morning scene

Both were sleeping peacefully cuddling with each other with a smile on their faces. But it seems the sun rays were trying to wake them up.

Nandani was the first one to open her eyes. She saw Manik hiding his face in her neck and his one hand was on her tummy holding her close to himself. She smiled looking at him and then remembered the last night. Blush crept on her cheeks, she slowly tried to move out from the bed taking care that it did not disturb his sleep.

She slowly picked her dupatta that was on the floor and draped herself with it. She moved towards washroom and closed the door behind her. After few minutes, she realized that she forgot to take her clothes, she mentally slapped herself for her carelessness. She thought to ask Manik for help.

Nandani peeped through the door of washroom to see whether, Manik is wake up or not. But she found Manik still sleeping.

"Manik, Manikkkk" Nandani tried to wake him up through the washroom door only.

But seeing no movement from his side, she understood that he would not wake up that soon. She thought to go herself to take her clothes as Manik was still sleeping.

Nandani drapes Manik's towel around her and goes inside the room. But she remembers that she had not arranged her clothes in closet and her suitcase was also packed.

"Aiyappa!!!! What should I do now? Nandani tu bhi naa clothes arrange kr deti phle hi." thought Nandani slapping herself on her forehead. But then only her eyes fall on Manik's shirt. She thought "hmm for now I should wear Manik's shirt, he is still sleeping. Once I would arrange my clothes in closet then I would change his shirt.

She slowly open the closet and pick one of Manik's shirt and goes to wear that in washroom and then come back, open her suitcase and started arranging her clothes in the closet. Once it was all done she became happy.

"Wow Mrs Nandani Malhotra!!! You are genius now I should change back into my clothes" thought Nandani while picking a orange saree for herself. But she was unknown to the fact the a pair of eyes were watching her.

Manik's POV

I woke up when she was taking my name and from her voice I can say she needs my help. But then I thought to see that what she will do now. After that she started talking to her Aiyappa are you serious? How would he be able to help her.

I turned towards the other side to have a glimpse of her and then I saw her coming out from washroom in towel only. Her wet hairs and bare legs were only working as a fuel in increasing my desires. She wore my shirt which was coming till her thighs making her irresistible but she talks too much. While arranging her clothes also she is blabbering. It's strange to see how can someone talks this much?

Manik slowly stands beside her while she was unaware of his presence. "Come on Nandani! We should change before Manik woke up. But before she could moved in washroom a pair of arms encircled around her waist making her surprised.

It does not take much time to her to understand that he was Manik Malhotra.

"Good morning!" Manik wished her putting his chin on her shoulder and holding her waist.

"Good morning Manik!" Nandani too wished him.

"You were missing me early in the morning?" Manik asked nuzzling his face on her shoulder.

"Why would I missed you? I would never miss you." Nandani added mocking on him.

But hearing this Manik gets angry. Holding her tightly in his embrace, he snapped out "So you would never miss me, hmm?"

"Manik its paining!" Nandani tried to say.

But Manik cut her and said answer me "I asked you something would you never miss me, bolo?"

"Manik I was just joking, II was not serious at all" said Nandani.

Manik's temper cools down little bit now and he turned her towards him. "Nandani don't ever do a joke like this, understand?" asked Manik glaring her.

Nandani nods her head as yes.

Manik saw her sad face and tried to lighten the environment. "Vaise u are looking beautiful in my shirt" Manik complemented her.

Nandani realized then that she is only in his shirt. She at once said "Manik, I will go and change in two minutes".

Nandani tried to go but Manik holds her.

"It would be good if we both would go together in washroom. Whats say?" asked Manik smirking.

Nandani's eyes popped out. She replied at once "No, I mean I will go and change then you will go."

"Ok as you say" said Manik and left her. Nandani sensed that he was up to something, she tried to escape. But as soon as Nandani moves a step further, Manik carried her in his arms.

"Manik leave me" Nandani tried to push him.

"We would have shower together naa, it will save our time to get ready fast" Manik said smirking.

"I know we would be late if we would go together. As again you would start" Nandani was saying but she stopped suddenly thinking what she said.

Raising his eyebrows, Manik asked "What I would start again Nandani?"

Nandani bit her lips and  become silent.

"Great! So Mrs Nandani also knows how to stay quiet too?" Manik said. They have entered the washroom now. Manik makes her stand on the floor and turned to bolt the door.

Turning towards her he asked "So what were you saying Nandani?"

"I... I didn't said anything" said Nandani and tried to think something to escape from this situation. Manik take one step towards her while she take a back step. This all continued till she collides with wall.  

She turned to see that she can't move anywhere further now and is trapped by him. Manik came towards her and said "Now?"

Nandani tried to move but he holds her waist and opened the shower.

******************

Hows the part?

Hit votes and do give your reviews!