Part - 21

Manik broke the hug and said irritatedly "what r u doing here Soha"

"Manik, I was missing you baby" said Soha putting her hands around his neck seductively....

Manik removed her hands and said "Listen Soha, keep distance from mee, it would be better for you... I don't like all this.."

"Buttt Manikkk..." Was saying Soha, but Manik went from there without listening her....

Manik's pov
Where would be Nandini? This Sohaa naa always spoil our moment, Godd kaha gyi yee this girl naa.... 

Then only he see Nandini, he was going to call her name but then only Nandini's legs get tripp and she was going to fall from the stairs..

Manik run to hold her but then he stop seeing the scene. His eyes get red due to anger, he saw Arymann try to hold her but due to imbalance they both fall down on ground.. 

Nandini was on top of Arymann. He was holding her waist, while Nandini was having her eyes closed due to fear. She was hiding her face in his chest and holding him tightly...

Manik can't see them soo close to each other.. His eyes were spitting fire..

Nandini opened her eyes in few minutes and then see Arymannn she at once take back her hands away fom him and at once stands up..

Manik felt happy on seeing her reaction that she don't allow anyone to came close to her..

Nandini said "thank u and sorry" to Arymann, who was looking at her intensely which Manik see. He move towards them..

Arymann absent mindely said "its my pleasure to have u in my arms"...

Manik listened that and tightly fisted his hands to control his anger.. Manik came and stands beside Nandini and put his hands around her waist.

Aryman's pov
Yee Manik Malhotra iski hmesha Wrong timing hi kyun hoti h but her wife iss soo beautiful, her soft skinn... Aaaah control yourself Arymann dusra chance bhi millega kabhi naa kabhi...

Nandini turn to look and see Manik there, his eyes were showing that he is angry, before Nandini could see anything Manik snapped out "hey darling where were u"..

Nandini eyes popped out on listening the word "Darling", while Manik gave her a smile...

Nandini's pov
Ab kya chl rha h iss monster k dimag main, itni jldi kaise free ho gyee yee Soha se.... And made a bad face...

Manik looks towards Arymann and said angrily "Mr khurrana jaane k maan nhi kr rha h kya???" 

Arymann looks towards him confusingly....

"Voo... I was saying ki u left earlier naa, so gye nhi ab tak..." Said Manik composing her anger.....

Arymaan said " I was leaving then only I remembered that I m throwing a party tonight so I m here to invite you both for the party..."

Manik's pov
Damn Party.... Do hell with his party...

Manik said "I would have surely come but I have an urgent work so I can't"

Arymann said 'its fine' and looks toward Nandini and said "but you have to come Nandini, no excuse"....

Manik became shocked and said "areeh I can't come, so how will Nandu come"....

Arymannn said "Don't worry Manik, I will pick her from home, Nandini you will come naa"

Nandini looked towards Manik and then looked at Aryaman and said "yess of course I will join you in party"...

Arymann get happy...

Manik don't have an idea that his plan will not work this time and will be failed... His idea of rejecting party was to keep Nandini away from this JERK Aryaman but it would be spoiled like this... He don't have an idea about that...

Manik at once said that "Arymann don't worry I am thinking ki I will join too in party so main Nandini ko apne saath le aaunga uh don't need to worry"...

Nandini was known by his reaction...

Now it was Aryaman whose smile has gone.. He asked that "but your urgent work about which you were talking?"

Manik smilingly said "its totally fine, work hota rhega baad main I will manage...."

Arymann gave him a fake smile and said to them"thank you and bye now".. He left then...

Manik looked towards Nandini while she totally ignored him and move forward.. Manik said "listen Nandu"

Nandini said "Manik plzz abhi I don't want to talk" and she left. Manik thought to talk her later..

Rest of the time Manik did not talked with Nandu and they both do their work..

In evening Manik left early as they have to go for party also, he picked up Nandu, but in car also Nandu didn't speak at all and looks only outside the window..

They reached home, Nandini move out and directly goes to their room...

She checked the dresses and pick a red backless gown. She goes in washroom for change..

Manik also come in his room and select his clothes and became ready..

He was looking handsome where as Nandini was looking extraordinary beautiful in her dress..... 

Manik goes in her room to check her and sees her applying make up and he became spell bounded with her beauty... He stood their as a statue, where as Nandini after getting ready turn and see Manik their...

"Chale" said Nandini looking towards her dress...

Manik's trance broke and he said absent mindely "gorgeous"... 

Nandini didn't get affected by his words and said "chale Manik" a little louder....

"Hmm chalo" said Manik giving her a smile...

Manik's pov
Why is she quiet?? Is she okk naa, mujhe avoid kyun kr rhi h... Her smile is soo precious, It can bring smile on face of others..... Manikkkk tujhe kya ho gya h, kuch bhi ho pr Nandu is very much special for meee......

They both left for the party.. Whole journey neither of them speak. Manik was looking at her but she didn't look at him....

They reached party. Nandu came out of car. Manik asked for her hand and she gave him her hand. Manik became happy. 

They came inside. Arymann see them and came towards them and said "thank u soo much both of u to come in party".. Manik gave him a fake smile.. Aryman then look towards Nandini and said "u r looking beautiful"...

Nandini passed him smile and said "thank u"...

Arymann said "u both enjoy the party, I m coming in few minutes"....

Manik go to bar counter, Nandini didn't know anyone so she also went with him. Manik ask waiter to make one drink and for Nandini a soft drink... 

Nandini sit beside him, the whole environment was soo different for her. She was not used to of these parties..

While they were sipping their drink, Arymann came and ask them for dance..

Manik asked Nandini's hands for hands but before nandini can give her hand. Someone else place her hand in his hand.. 

Manik looked towards the girl and said "Sohaaa"..... Continued with next part...

So what do you think kya kya hoga iss party mai.. Manik will dance with whom?

Hit likes and comments if you enjoyed part.. You comments gave me motivation!!! Hopefully this part is enough big for my readers😂