Part - 44

Manik trace Nandani's lips with his thumb and then bending down till her lips he asked "Nandu do you really kissed Aryaman that day?"

Nandani widened her eyes hearing this and pushed him due to which Manik fell down on the bed besides Nandani...

Nandani sits on the bed and glared Manik who was looking at her. "What did you say?" asked Nandani...

"Nothing Nandu, sorry you have to not answer me" said Manik...

"Manik Malhotra I am asking what were you saying and which day are you talking about?" asked Nandani with high pitch tone...

"Actually the day after you asked Aryaman to be your boyfriend... I saw you both kissing" said Manik not looking at her...

"I was wrong, you think so low for me Manik and here I was thinking that maybe you are changing." thought Nandani...

"You know what Manik I have kissed Aryaman many time so I don't remember that you are talking about which day" said Nandani getting pissed up...

Nandani was annoyed that too very much how the hell Manik could think so low about her. She tried to get up from the bed but Manik hold her hands and pulled her so that now she was lying just beside him... He hold her waist from his one hand and his another hand was under Nandani's head.

"Manik leave me" said Nandani getting annoyed...

"I also thought that day that you both have kissed but now I think that it was a misconception I trust you Nandani!!!" said Manik in a calm voice....

"Sorry to burst your bubble Manik but I have kissed Aryaman" said Nandani getting annoyed...

"I don't think so my Nandu can kiss anyone else and if you have than also it was due to my mistakes." said Manik calmly...

"Manik" was saying Nandani getting irritated...

But Manik shushed her by keeping his finger on his lips... "You know Nandu when I saw you kissing Aryaman that day I first time realized how you would have felt seeing me with Soha." said Manik looking at her...

Nandani got quiet and stopped struggling after hearing this. Manik continued "I was very angry Nandu and that anger was not on you instead I was angry on myself. You left me because I had given you a reason."

"Then when you gave me those divorce papers I was lost,  I got to know that you don't want to stay with me now..." said Manik...

"Oh so you thought Nandani naam ki musibat toh tumhari life se gyi then why not now enjoy with Soha freely... So you plan for trip with that Soha" said Nandani sarcastically...

Manik chuckled and bobbed his head as no. "I have come on this trip for you Nandani, Soha was just an excuse... I can't imagine my life without you Nandu ..." said Manik....

"If you have come on this trip for me, then why you came here with Soha?" asked Nandani shooting glares to Manik...

Hearing this question Manik got silent, he got up from the bed. Nandani too sits on the bed, Manik's back was facing Nandani and she asked again "Bolo Manik?"....

"Because I thought if I would come alone on this trip than you would thought that Manik Malhotra is weak and is dependent on you... Nandu you know I usually don't speak much... I am not good with these words like you are..."

" I have never ever shown anyone my weak and vulnerable side; you would think that I used to boast myself that I am strong then this weak side but I am not strong Nandu... in reality I am very weak... very very weak; I am scared what if someone would laugh seeing my this side... For the world, I am the strong arrogant Manik Malhotra. So, in order to maintain my strong side I had come on this trip with Soha but there was only one motive that was *turning towards Nandani* I want to stay with you, I want to be around you." said Manik...