Part - 26

Manik and Nandini were kissing each other passionately.. Nandani put her hands around his neck while Manik bring her more close by holding her waist.

After few minutes Manik break the kiss and looked towards Nandani...
Nandani look at him innocently where as Manik smirked..

"So, aur koi jawab chahiye tumhe" asked Manik in his smirking tone...

Nandini nods as no ...

Now also her hands were around Manik's neck...

Manik smiled and said " q ab q nhi chahiye jawab kuch der phle toh jawab chahiye jawab chahiye lga rkha tha phir ab kya hua.."

Nandani looked at him angrily and said "kon sa jawab de doge tum mere puchne se I know tum phir se kiss kroge mujhe agr maine jawab mannga toh....

Manik smiled and said " So Mrs Malhotra intelligent ho gyi h...."

Nandini glared him angrily...

"Okkk drama queen ghar chale ab, already bhot drame kr liye tumne aaj" said Manik...

"Haww maine drame kiye kab" said Nandani making a pout...

"voo ghar chal ke btaunga chalo lets go" said Manik now and loosended his grip on her waist to move ...

As they turned they see that few people were gathered around them... Manik and Nandani looked at each other and then give confusing look to the crowd....

Manik heard one of them saying "aaj kal ki ganeration bhi naa kahi bhi shuru ho jaati h"....

Soon Manik realiosed that they were the centre of attraction here...

Nandani looked toward Manik and asked him" yee hume aise q ghur rhe h jaise humne koi murder kr diya h"

Manik said "leave them ignore kro"

"Hawww Manikkkk" said Nandini keeping her hands on her mouth..

Manik gave a what look to her...

"Manikkkk kahi inhone hume kiss krte toh nhi dekh liya, hawww" said Nandani loudly keeping her hand on her mouth making a cutee sa face...

Manik palmed his face and then look at her irritatedly and said "nhi bhi dekha hoga toh tum jaroor bta dogi aise shout kr k"...

"Dekho kitne besharam h aaj kal k bachche" said one of the lady standing in crowd..

"Aur nhi toh kya aise publicly kuch bhi shuru kr dete h" said another one....

Nandini hide behind Manik and poked him with her fingers...

Manik said "kya h Nandu"...

Nandini said "Manik mujhe sharam aa rhi h ab" and hide behind him...

Manik make face and said "sharam like seriously aur voo kisse ??"...

Nandini make him see the surroundings by looking at the crowd... Manik make faces... Then having no other way he take her in his arms....

People gathering there were like "inn donno ka kuch nhi ho sakta bilkul bhi sharam nhi h inhe abhi bhi"....

Manik make her sit in car and ignore the crowd and drove to mansion...

After few minutes Nandani slept in the car...

They reached the mansion, Manik looked towards her and smiled seeing her sleeping..

He move out from the car and again take her in his arms...

He make her lied on the bed and then take out her slippers... Then cover her with sheet and off the light and moved out from the room...

Manik thinks about all the moments that he had spend with Nandini.. He remembered that how much crazy he was for Nandini from very first sight he had seen her..

In few days only he had seen different faces of her sometimes she was shy, sometimes she was nervous due to their proximity, sometime she become soo strict and bold.....

"Ye bilkul paagal h uska kids ki tarah faces banana aur jab suddenly usse kiss kro then her reaction... " thought Manik while laughing...

"but kuch bhi ho different aur unique piece h Mrs Malhotra.. shayad issliye mujhe takkar de paa rhi h, but uske saath voo cutee se nok jhok... voo chotti fights hmare beech main.." 

"Pr attitude toh madam main bhi h bhot matlab mujhse Manik Malhotra se arguments krti h.. jiske saamne sab chup ho jaate h aur koi bol nhi sakta... kya biwi milli h mujhe poori ki poori drma queen" said Manik........

After a while Manik also moves in the room and sleeps beside Nandu holding her..

Scene :Morning
Nandini wakes up holding her head and said "Ooou mera sar itnq q dard kr rha h"....

Then only Manik entered in the room with the coffee and said sarcastically "jab party main piyogi toh yhi hoga"

Nandini looks towards him with questioning eyes..

Manik gave her coffee and said "pee lo isse phle sar dard shi ho jayega"..

Nandini said "coffee kisne bnayi h?"

"What do u mean by kisne bnayi h? Aaj coffee maine bnayi h?? " said Manik proudly..

Nandini widened her eyes and said "tumne bnayi h coffee"...

"So what " asked Manikk....

"Nhii kuch nhi... " said Nandini grinning and starts drinking coffee and the coffee was having a gud taste..

Nandini's pov
Coffee toh achii bnayi h shayad se aur bhi kaam krne aata ho iss Mr Khadus ko.. Hidden talents h Nandu koi naa dheere dheere pta chal jayenge.. Ek dinn kaam krvaungi poore ghar k iss Mr Akdu se... and smiles

"Why r u smiling?? Office k liye ready hone jaa rha hu main tab tak u drink your coffee..." said Manik and goes into washroom..

Nandu after drinking coffee stands up and starts taking out her clothes from almirah.. Then only she look towards the newspaper which was may be hidden by someone..

She take it and as soon as she see the topmost headlines her eyes popped out... continued with next part

Your response is now feeka sa... why?

Anyways what is the topmost headlines? Any guesses? Hit likes and comments if you liked the chapter!!