Chpt.1

Aliyah POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear . My eyes opened slowly and I hit dismiss on my alarm. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face . I turned on the shower and went to pick out my clothes. I decided to wear a Micky Mouse shirt with red joggers and some forces . I hoped in the shower for a good 10 minutes then put on my clothes . I put my hair in a low ponytail and went downstairs .

Me:Maa

There was no answer . She's never here anyway so I don't know why I try . I went into the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal . I ate in silence then went back to my room and got my backpack and my phone and my keys . I locked the door and got into my car . When I got in there I texted my best friend Sonya and told her I was on the way . She responded okay and I sped off .

At School

I Unlocked my locker and took out my books. When I turned around i sighed . Two of the worst people was walking my way . Joseline and Kathy . They always messing with me .

Joseline:Hey Lesbian . Where's My Homework .

Me:I Didn't Do It . Get Out Of My Face . *trying to move*

Joseline punched me in the face and Kathy held me down . They pushed me onto the floor and walked away calling me a lesbian . I sighed and went to the bathroom . My eye was red and I knew it was swelling up . The bell rung and I rushed to class .

Teacher:Ms.Boze Why Are You Late .

Me:I Had Some Trouble In The Hall .

Teacher: Please Take Your Seat A- What Happened To Your Face .

Me:Nothing

I sat in the back of the class and took out my notebook . I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked up and seen beautiful eyes staring me in the face . Her name was Indie Maconie . She's been my crush since forever . She smiled at me when our eyes met I smiled back . I think she knows I like her .

Sonya:Ohhhhhhh Stop Staring So Hard Damn .

Me:Shut Up .

Indie gathered her things and ducked down . She slid in the seat next to me . The lights was off so you really couldn't notice .

Indie:What Happened To Your Eye .

Me:Oh Some Girls Just Punched Me .

Indie:Oh My God Why Boo . Don't Let Them Do That To You

Me:It's Cool I Mean I'm Use To It .

Indie:Well Don't Let Them Do That To Ya .

Teacher:Ahum Would You Too Like To Share With The Class

Me:No Sir

Teacher: Well Since You Two Are So Fond Of Each Other . You'll Be Partners For This Upcoming Book Report On An Athlete .

We sat quietly and I smirked at her . She wrote me a note and passed it to me .

What's your number . ?

252-919-4326

Okay Imma Text You At Lunch So We Can Link Up And Talk About This Stupid Report

Okay !!

At lunch

I sighed and opened the doors to the cafe . I got some nachos and a sprite . As I was walking I spotted Joseline and Kathy . So I quickly went to a secluded seat . I sighed in relief once they was out of sight. Sonya rushed over to me smiling .