Chpt.31

5 days later

Marisa POV

I pulled up to Sonya's office and instantly seen Aliyah's car . I made a big mistake by fucking Roze. She's a girl I met that same day me and Aliyah got into it . I feel like a fucking idiot for letting it happen. I took deep breaths as I opened the door to Sonya's office .

Aliyah sat on the other side of the room and I took a seat away from her . Sonya sat on her desk staring at us . I missed Aliyah so much and knowing she's sitting across from me just makes me more sadder because she might not even want me back now !!

Sonya:So Marisa have you learned what you did wrong .

I felt my eyes water and I nodded . She turned to Aliyah.

Sonya:Liyah how do you feel about this right now

Aliyah:I've had a lot of time to think about this . I missed Marisa a lot . I still wanna be with her because I love her and I believe we can make it work

I got super happy . She's gonna give me another chance . I was so wrong to even think about cheating . I wiped my eyes as Sonya got up.

Sonya:Do you two want some time alone .

Aliyah:Yeah

She walked out of the room and Aliyah walked over to me putting me in her lap . I missed this and I missed her touch . She smelled so good . I started crying and she rubbed my back .

Aliyah:Baby

Me:No I'm sorry Liyah. I didn't mean it i swear . *crying*

Aliyah:Shhhh baby. I forgive you . Let's focus on us and work on what we have ok .

She wiped my eyes then kissed my lips . Her tongue slid across my lip and I let her in. Our tongues played with each other as she gripped my ass . I moaned in her mouth . She pulled away as Sonya walked back in.

Sonya:I heard the while thing I'm nosey.

Aliyah:I bet. Umm but I have to go okay imma talk to y'all later .

I got off of her . Oh yeah she does have to go to work or whatever .

Me:Can you come to my house later

Aliyah:Yes I will .

Aliyah POV

at work

Me:Is there anything else you need ma'am

Woman:No thank you just the check please

I nodded and went to ring her food up I put it in the book and sat it in front of her . I went to the kitchen because this place isn't really packed today .

Terrence:Wassup Aliyah

Me:Nothing much*eating a fry* what you been up to

Terrence:Not a thang . It's my Kayla's birthday tomorrow

(Kayla is his daughter)

Me:OMG you didn't tell me*hitting him* I could've got lil ma a gift . What y'all doing !

Terrence:We having her a party at my house . She turning three .

Me:What time

Terrence:5

Me:J don't know what to get her ......OMG I can get her a puppy

Terrence:Nooooo I don't wanna pick up after no dog

Me:Shut the fuck up because I'm getting her a dog *walking out*

I walked out of the kitchen and to the table . I picked up the money and put it up . Carly walked up behind me smiling as I took someone else's order . Fucking weirdo . She followed me to give the orders to Terrence .