57

TWO WEEKS LATER

Aliyah POV

"Hello"I said.

"Hey c-can you come over. I need to talk to you"Jewels said.

"Sure"I said

She hung up and I put on some clothes.

"I'm going over to Jewels"I said

"Okay baby"she said. She kissed me and I left.

I drove to her house and she opened the door for me.

"Hey. What you need to talk about"I asked.

"I-I know this is gonna sound stupid b-but it ummm....Okay you know w-when you said that the person I was looking for is sometimes right in your face"she said nervously.

"Yeah"I said

"Aliyah... I... I-I Think I'm in Love With You"she said fumbling with her fingers.

I chuckled "No seriously what did you wanna talk about"I said.

She started to tear up.

"Oh. Your serious"I said.

She sat down.

"I-I don't want to be but i am. And I didn't wanna say anything because your married and you have a daughter and your life is great and I didn't wanna ruin it. But you made me feel good. You made me happy. I haven't felt like that in forever Aliyah. I love this feeling b-but I know I can't have them"she cried.

Wow. What the hell am I supposed to same about that.

"Come here J"I said.

She walked over to me sitting down.

"I'm sorry that I made you fall in love but that's just how I am. I just wanted to cheer you up to get your mind off your moms death. I'm sorry. I don't know what you want me to do"I said.

"I guess I'll have to get over it. It's really gonna be hard"she mumbled.

"But you know I'm always here for you. Your my friend and friends stick together. And don't worry we gonna find you someone who loves you"I said.

"I just .....wanted you"she mumbled.

She looked up at me and pressed her lips against mines. I don't know why I didn't stop her. But I did kiss back.

I pulled away and she looked down.

"I'm sorry"she said.

"It's okay"I said wiping her eyes.

After talking it out like a few hours I left and sighed. Why do I have to be so damn nice and open.

I went home and sat on the couch. Maybe I shouldn't just talk to anyone anymore. Except for friends.

I didn't mean to make her fall in love with me. I just wanted to be a good friend. But I see where that got me.

Sonya walked in and sat beside me.

"What's wrong"she asked.

"I didn't mean it Sonya. I swear. I was just trying to help someone"I said.

"Who. What happened Aliyah"she asked

I started telling her the whole story about Me and Jewels. But I didn't tell her about the kiss.

"Whoa. That's some serious shit"she said

"I know"I said

I sighed. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it.

Only Human On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara