Chpt.24

Aliyah POV

Marisa:TAKE IT OFF

She bent my leg back farther . This shit hurt so bad .

Me:NEVER

Marisa:Fine *getting off* I'm gonna go outside with some booty shorts on and a crop top

Me:You better not !

Marisa:Well then take it off .

Me:NO

She went to the closet grabbing the stuff then ran into the bathroom locking the door . I banged on the door but she wouldn't open it .

Me:Fine in calling T .

She didn't say anything so I went to get her phone and I called him while walking down the stairs .

Me:You need to get here now

T:Why what's happening

Me:Marisa is mad because I'm wearing something exposing and she can't so she said she's gonna go outside with some booty shorts and a crop top.

T:Oh hell no I'm on my way .!!

Me:Ight

I hung up and sat on the couch . I heard footsteps coming down the stairs . Damn she was sexy in that outfit . But she's not going anywhere with it on . She ran out of the house and I closed the door chasing her .

Me:Marisa Come Back *yelling*

Marisa:Catch me first . And good luck I ran track .*yelling back*

Damn she fast . I chased her fast ass all down the block . People was watching us . I think I even seen someone recording. T pulled up as I stopped to take a breath.

T:MARISA MALIYA ALLEN GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN THIS CAR BEFORE I SHOOT YOU IN THE ASS .

Marisa:It's Not Fair she gets to wear stuff like that but I can't .

T:She can't wear it either both of y'all get in the fucking car .

Me:Nigga I'm grown you ain't my daddy

T:man I know but this is just to get her in the car so go along with it*whispering*

Me:Oh okay

Marisa:It's not fair your lying. *whining*

Me:Baby that I won't wear anything exposing unless it's for you

Marisa:Promise

Me:I Promise Marisa

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist .

T:If y'all two nasty muthafuckers don't get in this car .

We got in the car and Marisa sat in my lap . When we got in the house she wanted to be held .

Me:Go change first

Marisa:You gotta change too!

Me:Ughh fine

I walked behind her to go change I put on some cargo shorts with a Rihanna shirt. I put on some white and purple KD's .

Marisa put on some purple and green basketball shorts .She had on a Star Trek shirt also . Nerd. She hopped on my back . I twirled her around making he laugh . She's like a big baby . I like that so much .

T:Now both of y'all better behave .

Marisa:Yes , sir

He walked out of the house then I sat Marisa on the counter .