Chpt.4

Aliyah POV

Indie:But I Want Some Ice Cream .

Me:You Already Had Two Bowls

Indie:I Want More

Me:No

Indie:YES

Me:Who The Hell You Yelling At . I Said No . Sit Down .

She gave me a glare and sat down with her arms folded. I didn't care if she was mad . She's already gonna be on a damn sugar rush from the two Sundaes she had . I paid for me and Indies Food and Sam paid for his and Sonya's . Sonya went back with Sam so it was just me and Indie . She was still mad at me . And not talking to me . When we got to my house she stomped up the stairs and I followed .

She got a lil attitude

Me:Lose That Attitude *grabbing her*

Indie:I Want Ice Cream .

Me:I Said No . You Had Two Servings Of Ice Cream .

Indie:Fuck You

I picked her up and lifted up her dress . I slid my had in her panties . And rubbed on her clit . She was so wet. She bit her lip and put her head in the crook of my neck . I stuck a finger in her and she was really tight. Is she a Virgin?? I kissed on her neck while she moaned and grinned on my finger. "Uhh God Aliyah"She moaned . I added another finger inside of her and I went slow while laying her on the bed. I sucked on her neck and bit on it . I left a lot of hickeys . I moved my fingers deeper and faster inside of her . Then I put three fingers inside of her and she jumped up"Ah It Hurts" I stopped and kissed her lips"You Want Me To Stop"I said as I took my fingers out"No Just Go Slow . " I kissed on her chest and put them back in slowly . I thrusted her at a slow steady pace . She wrapped her arms around my neck and closed her eyes . When she got use to my fingers she was moaning a lot ."Faster Baby" I did just that I sped up my pace and she arched her back . I went Down and sucked on her clit lightly . Next time I knew her cum was in my mouth and I was licking her clean . I removed my fingers out of her and sucked on them. Then I kissed her lips and pulled her on top of me .

Indie:I'm Sleepy .

Me: Go To Sleep Baby.

She got comfortable and closed her eyes . I played in her hair and admired her body .

Me:I...I Love You . And I Know You May not Be Able To Say It Back But I'm In Love With You . I've Been In Love With You Since Forever . I Just Want To Let You Know Just In Case You Feel like No One Else Does .

Indie:Okay . I Don't Think I Can Say That . But I Do Have Feelings For You . And I Know You Made Me Feel Special . I Know I Don't Like Girls But I like You A lot . I Didn't Mean To Keep You Waiting On Me

Me: It's Okay . I'll Wait Forever For You .

I kissed her lips and let her fall asleep on my breast. I stayed up for a few minutes and thought about her . I wanted to fuck her in so many different ways . Then I slowly fell asleep .

Next morning

Indie POV

My eyes opened slowly as I heard my phone ringing . It was my mom . I forgot to tell her I was over here . I sighed and answered the phone .

Me:Hey Ma

Mom:Don't Hey Ma Me . Where The Hell Are You .

Me:I Had Went Out To Eat With Some Friends Ad I Fell Asleep Here .

Mom:You Better Not Be With That Ugly Ass Boy

Me:Ma I Don't Go With Him . I Kinda Like Someone Else . Someone Better .