Chpt.23

Marisa POV

I don't know who the fuck she thought she was talking to that bitch . And I made it clear to diamond to stay away from her . I know we don't go together but still I need her to not fucking mess with nobody because I'm getting her . NOBODY ELSE .

Though I look weak I'm strong as fuck . I'll be damned if she's taken from me without a fight . After we was done shopping we got into my car . She was being distant with me now .

Me:Aliyah

Aliyah:Hmmm

Me:I'm sorry I twisted your arm like that . I was just upset because you didn't tell me about her .

Aliyah:She wasn't important to me just like Carrie . I've been spending all my time with you why would I have time from them.

Me:Yeah I know it was like something just snapped . I've never done that before .

Aliyah:Your changing .When we met you was a goody goody . Now your a damn monster .

Me:You Change me .

She smiled at me and I winked at her . She does change me . A lot . My emotions run wild when I'm with her . Aliyah's phone started ringing and she answered . We got to my house and put up the groceries. I slumped on the couch .

Aliyah:Umm I gotta go

Me:Where you going

Aliyah:The Café

Me:Oh ok . Tell your mom I said hey

Aliyah:You can tell yourself because your coming with.

Me:I'm tired

Aliyah:Mkay.

She picked me up and put me in the car . This bitch . I'm tired . She drove off while turning on the radio . The song Mercy by Nicki minaj started playing . I sung along to it so I could kinda get awake . Because I'm really sleepy .

When we got to the shop I took a seat in the back then put my head down .

Aliyah POV

I put on a apron and walked out to the register  .

Me:Hi what can I get for your today

Woman:Umm what's the new drink you have

Me:Oh the peach berry .

Woman:Yes I'll have that and the bacon cinnamon roll

Me:Okay your total is 5.40

She handed me the money and I gave her change . I made her drink and the cinnamon roll. She thanked me and I checked on Marisa . She was knocked out in the back .

I continued working until my mom called me back .

Me:Wassup ma

Mom:Here

She handed me the white envelope . Yay pay check .

Me:Thank you

Mom:Take this girl home . She slumped all over the table . Drooling and stuff .

I laughed and took off the apron . I shook Marisa so she could wake up .

Marisa:Liyah gone somewhere*sleeping*

I picked her up and took her to the car . I drove her to her house and put her in her bed . Then I left to go to my house . When I got there I took a shower . My phone was ringing but I didn't feel like answering until I seen it was Marisa .