Chpt.52

Marisa POV

Aliyah hasn't let Mani outta her sight . I wouldn't blame her either . Who would want there child in danger . Aliyah barely even let's the family see her .

I brought up their food because Aliyah hasn't come down stairs in about a couple of days .

Me:Liyah the food is ready

Aliyah:Bring it in here

I walked in our room and her and mani was sitting on the bed coloring . I sat it on the night stand .

Me:Baby ya mom had been asking to see Mani

Aliyah:So . I don't care . This child isn't leaving my sight

Me:Baby I Understand how upset you are about it but she needs to go outside .

Aliyah:Mani you wanna go outside

Mani:No.

She continued to draw.

She so damn stubborn.

Me:Okay*sighing*Whatever you say.

I went downstairs and cleaned up . My phone buzzed and I looked at it . Fuck I have to go to work. I went upstairs and got dressed .

Aliyah:You Gotta go to work

Me:Yes . I Love Y'all

Aliyah:I Know Like Hell you Not Finna Leave This house without giving me a fucking kiss

I smirked as kissed her lips . She smiled smacking my ass .

Aliyah:I Love You Too

Aliyah POV

Hours later

Me:Mani don't run .

I'm watching mani very closely even though we in the back hard and now have picket fences around the house .

She played in her sandbox . I hate knowing the fact that there are people out there who hurt children like Mani .

It pisses me off . I've killed before and I'm not scared to do it again if I have to .

Mani:Papii look

I looked at the little sand castle she built . Awww.

I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram.

After she played outside for a while we went back in. I hadn't realized someone knocked on the door . I grabbed mani and looked through the peep hole. It was London.

I sighed and let her in.

London: bitch where the hell have you been . I've been calling and texting . And I have been standing out here for a whole 5 minutes.

Me:That's not my problem

London:Why you acting like this Aliyah .

Me:I'm just trying to be safe. Ok. The people in this world is just insane and my daughters like is in danger .

London:No she's not . She has a Psycho ass Papí and Mommy that will fuck shit up . Not to mention Uncles , Aunties, Cousins , and Grandparents who would burn shit down for her .

Me:*laughing*right . We all crazy as hell.

Mani:PAPÍÍ I GOTTA POTTY

Me:Ughhh if only Marisa was here.

London:I'll do it .

I nodded as she got off me.

___________________