Chpt. 40

Aliyah POV

I put down the tray in the chair then laid across the bed . It's now 3 something and I'm sleepy .

China:Are you sleeping in here .

Me:Yes hush up and go to sleep .

Next morning

I yawned and stretched . I looked over at China and she was sleeping . I made my way downstairs and the boys was just waking up .

Me:Why y'all didn't feed her when y'all got here

T:We don't really ......know how to cook

Me:Typical man . Y'all want breakfast .

Them:Yes!!!

I went into the kitchen and made a big breakfast . Marisa was blowing up my phone . I asked T to answer it while I took this girl some food .

Me:Do y'all got any clothes for her .

T:Just get some of Marisa's clothes outta her room.*eating*

I nodded then went to Marisa's room I got her some ripped shorts and a t-shirt And some undies . I went in the room and she was crying .

Me:What's wrong*sitting the stuff down*

China:*sniffing* I wanna go home .

Me:We can discuss that later but here's breakfast .

I fed her the breakfast and tried to make her feel better by telling jokes and stuff . It worked she started laughing . After breakfast I had to untie her so she can shower . But I took a shower first .I had to watch her though.

China:I need to be alone

Me:I'm sorry I can't do that . As much as I wanna go home and kiss on my daughter I can't so your just gonna have to suck it up and shower .

She stripped outta her clothes slowly but she was facing me . Now usually a person would have there back turned to you if you rarely know them but she held her head low and cover her chest . When she turned around to step in the shower I realized why .

She had cuts that was swollen all over her back . Welts everywhere . Who would do this to a person . Omg that needs to be treated . When she was done she dried off and put on her clothes then sat on the bed .

Me:Did she-

China:No*quickly*

Me:Don't lie to me .

She played with her fingers as the tears rolled down her face . I grabbed her face making her look at me . I don't fucking like that . I'm against woman and children abuse .

Me:Where The Fuck Is She .

China:S-she's hiding in her p-pent house on the east side of town. T-the address is 293 B-Barkley street .

Me:Are you lien to me

China:No I swear .

Me:Stay here and if you try to run know that I'll hunt you down and do worse to you than she ever could

She nodded her head quickly and I walked away . I was bluffing but she didn't know that . I walked downstairs where the boys was eating .

Me:Fucking call your people we are killing this bitch today . LIKE FUCKING NOW !!

Tony:What happened

Me:That bitch beats on her . She starves her . She took that girl away from her family 3 years ago and ain't seen em since . I want her head now .!!