Chpt.30

Aliyah POV

Marisa:Baby please forgive me I swear it'll never happen again. I don't want her I want you . I didn't know what I was doing when it happened . Please give me another chance .

Me:Here I am trying to get you to trust me but yet you do this to me . You know what I've been through but that didn't matter did it .*crying*

The door opened and there stood Indie with Sonya and Sam . I don't care if they see me naked .I'm fucking hurting and I'm mad as hell .

They don't care about you . You need to kill all of them. They DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU -

Me:NO SHUT UP SHUT UP .

You know it's true . They keep hurting you . When are you gonna be happy huh.? Just end this now

Me:NO CLARENCE YOUR THE REASON I WENT AWAY LAST TIME. LEAVE ME ALONE. SHUT UP

You can't get rid of me . I'm here forever. Forget those pills and throw them away. We can talk like old times .

Me:Leave me alone please*crying* I hate you Clarence go away .

Sonya:Liyah come on let's take your medicine .

No Don't fucking do that . You need me . I AM YOU. WE ARE ONE.

Me:NO NO NO NO .

Indie:Aliyah you need to take your medicine and get you some clothes .

Marisa:What's happening

Sam:She'll be fine once she takes her medicine you just go in one of the guest rooms .

Sonya forced the pills down my throat and I drunk some water . I felt a little better . But the tears didn't stop falling from my eyes . Indie got me some clothes and I put them on .

Sonya:What happened Liyah

Me:Well I took Indies advice and waited a couple of days before talking to Maria . She told me that she cheated on me because she needed someone . I was just giving her time to calm down after the little argument we had . She said she was sorry and she'll never do it again but it still hurts

Sonya:Okay honey .

She called Marisa back out and we all sat in the living room

Sonya:Okay Liyah She had a moment of weakness . I'm not taking sides because she was wrong in this situation . Liyah everybody makes mistakes . And I believe she didn't mean to do it . Marisa you know better than that . You two need some time apart to think about what the next step in your relationship is . So from now on y'all two are not together .

Marisa:Aliyah I Love You I'm So Sorry . I don't wanna break up . I wanna fix it with her.

I didn't say anything . I had a headache from all the crying .

Sonya:Marisa trust me this is what y'all need . Some time apart . Give it about a week . I will meet the both of y'all at my office in a week okay . To see how y'all doing.

I nodded and Marisa nodded . A big part of me wants to let this work with her . Because she's so different and I love her . And I love the way her personality is . I guess I should give her another chance . She does make me happy . I wiped my eyes as I began to talk .

Me:I think this is a good idea . I wanna give you another chance because I believe that I won't happen again. I hope I'm right. Just give me this time for myself . So as of now we are not together.