Chpt.26

Marisa's birthday

Marisa POV

I woke up this morning happy . It's my birthday . Last night at 12 Aliyah woke me up and ate the fuck outta my pussy . I was on cloud 9

But Finally I'm 26 . I brushed my teeth and washed my face . My nose wiggled a little because I smelt good . I ran downstairs and seen T , Aliyah , My friends Ionya and Mark.

She's been away at her moms for a while and we talk when we can . And mark has been away working in Washington we also talk when we can . But right now in focused on food .

T:Oh snap here come the birthday girl

Ionya:Hey babes I missed you*hugging me* happy birthday

Me:Thanks I missed you too

Mark:Happy birthday shorty *hugging me*

Me:Thanks

Aliyah:Good Morning Beautiful . Happy birthday *pecking my lips*

Me:Good morning Papíí.

T:Happy birthday ugly *hugging me *

Me:Thank you . Now somebody give me food .

Aliyah handed me a ate and I dug in . I got caught up with Ionya and Mark . I have a feeling today is gonna be AMAZING .

Aliyah:Okay baby when you get done go take a shower and imma pick out ya outfit .

Me:Okay

I finished my food them took my shower . I'm so excited for today . My birthdays have always been good but I have a feeling it's gonna be even more special now that Aliyah's here .

When I got out Aliyah was sitting on the bed with my outfit. She had on a cute flower dress with a flower head band. She had out a silver pencil skirt with a flower tank top. My shoes was some white and black nikes . I put it on and she took my picture .

Aliyah:You look beautiful

Me:Thank you

Aliyah:Now I'm only letting you wear this because it's your birthday okay . So you better enjoy .

Me:Yes Papíí.

She grabbed a box and put a diamond Tiara on my head .

Aliyah:Your my beautiful princess

Me:Awwww. Your sweet .

We walked downstairs and everybody was dressed cutely . That girl from Wendy's that likes my brother was here

Me:Hi

Chandler:Hey happy birthday .

Me:Thank you

Ionya:Y'all ready to go

Me:Where we going

T:Don't worry about it . We got you this is your day .

I smiled as we all walked out my house we got into my brothers escalade . I wanted to sit up front but chandler sat there . I sat in the next seats with Aliyah and in the back seats Ionya and Mark sat there . Where ever we going is taking forever .

Ionya:So Aliyah what do you think about my friend

Aliyah:Ummmm I think he's an amazing person. She's special an I love her childishness . I love her smile . She's perfect.

Awww that's so sweet .

Mark:Awwwww

We pulled up to the place and I realized we was at the zoo . OMG I love the zoo. I looked out the window.