Chpt.21

Aliyah POV

Tears rolled down my face as I curled up on the couch talking to Sonya

Me:I hate my life . Why couldn't I have to girl I wanted . Instead she's somewhere else loving someone else . Both of them . I don't want to let them back in because i feel like I'm gonna fall for them all over them again

Sonya:I know Liyah I know . It's okay though because maybe God wanted this to happen . Maybe you just need to move on . I know it hurts but it's probably for the best .

Me:Yeah maybe ..it's just so painful to be rejected twice . I'll talk to you later Sonya .

Sonya:Okay boo . Call me whenever you need me . I love you

Me:I love you too

I hung up and threw the phone behind me . I felt arms wrap around me and laying down .

Marisa:You okay

Me:Yeah I guess

She turned me around the face her . We just stared at each other for a while then I was dozing off . She pulled closer to her as she picked me up . We laid on the bed and I was still in her arms . See she's so caring . But this time I'm gonna be careful . I should just start over and start with her ....

Marisa:Goodnight baby

Me:Goodnight

She pecked my lips softly and within minutes I was asleep .

Marisa POV

I watched her sleep . I cannot go to sleep worth nothing . My heart tore in two when she was crying . I hate that she was hurt like that . But I plan to try my best to fix it . I put in my headphone and listen to Take Care by Rihanna x Drake

🎵I know you've been hurt by someone else .... I can tell by the way you carry yourself . If you let me here's what I'll do . I'll take care of you . I've loved and I've lost ......🎵

I've asked about you and there told me thing but my mind didn't change yeah I still feel the same . Whats a life with no fun please don't be so ashamed I've had mines you've had yours we both know we know .

They won't get you like I will my only wish is I die real . Cause that truth hurts but those lies heal and you can't sleep thinking that he lies still so you cry still . Tears all on the pillow case . Big girls all get a little taste . Ahh. Pushing me away so I give her space . Ahh . Dealin with a heart that I didn't break .

I'll be there for you , I would care for you , I keep thinking you just don't know. Tryna run from that say ya done with that on ya face girl it just don't show .

When your ready just say your ready . When all the baggage just ain't as heavy and the party's over just don't forget me . We'll change that pace and we'll just go slow .

You won't ever have to worry . And you won't ever have to hide . If you've seen all my mistakes so look me In my eyes .

🎵Hook🎵

This is my birthday I'll get high if I won't go can't deny that I want you but I'll lie if I have to . Cause you don't say you love me to your friends when they ask you even though we both know that you do . You do .

One time been in love one time you and all ya girls in the club one time . All so convinced that ya following ya heart but ya mind don't control what it does sometimes . We've all had our nights please don't be so ashamed I've had mines you've had yours we both know . We know